Skin CareFacial SkincareAfrican Pride
Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Lotion 12 oz (Pack of 2)

African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Lotion 12 oz. (Pack of 2)

by African Pride

Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Lotion is enriched with natural Shea Butter to infuse infuse dry, brittle, hard-to-manage hair with natural body, bounce and movement.

Is it effective? I have cearly fine hair
Start your review of African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Hair Lotion 12 oz. (Pack of 2)!
Charee M.
I use this product when I was twisting my hair doing my mid week moisturizing session in which I found that this product was very moisturizing on my hair. I applied it to dry hair in which I found that my hair was able to maintain the necessary moisture to last for almost 3 days. I normally use this product when I am doing a twist out and it gives me great results when I take it down.
Sanou K.
paris
🇨🇵 Très bon produit, texture légère. Odeur fruité et florale. Super pour cheveux bouclés et crépus. Il définit et hydrate correctement. Pas cher en boutique. 🇺🇲Very good product, light texture. Fruity and floral scent. Great for curly and kinky hair. It defines and hydrates properly. Not expensive in stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...