African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Edges 6oz Jar [(1 Pack)] uploaded by Juanita B.African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Edges 6oz Jar [(1 Pack)] uploaded by Alicia W.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Silky Edges Anti-Frizz Conditioning Gel gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally curly, wavy and kinky-coily mixed textures. Enriched with shea butter, it is nature's superior detangling... see more...

Juanita B.
I am impressed...I needed a new edge control for myself and my daughters and I happened to have ran across this one which works out because it was 6 oz. Of product... Vs. My other one which was still great but only 2 oz...Anyway, it works amazingly for my edges which are not relaxed as well as the nape area and any part that needs to be slicked.. I truly appreciate my edges being laid without a relaxer. This is a new staple of mine. Oh and I noticed just today that it was by the brand African Pride which seems so be the product brand I've reached for in leave ins. It's very affordable at about $5. No flakes or drying at all and it does hold well
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I've been using this for awhile. I like the smell, and it's a very thick gel. It doesn't make my hair hard and crunchy, but I do think it leaves some build-up. It has mineral oil in it if that's something you avoid.
hanaabeauty H.
A deep conditioning moisturising cream for African hair... i recommend it for curly hair