African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Bre'Ann W.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

Back To Natural Shea Butter Miracle gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily Mixed Textures. Perfect for Transitions. Enriched with Shea Butter, Nature's superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine. see more...

• "a little goes a long way as well ." in 1 review
Denetria K.
Georgia
This product is the best 😩. I use it every time I wash my hair . It works good for damage repair and somewhat good for hydration . In my opinion the product is very affordable and effective. I’m very satisfied!
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this because they were out of the one I usually buy, which is green. This makes my hair so soft. I apply it to towel dried hair and let it sit a few minutes, then I start to finger comb. Great consistency and has great slip. Makes my bantu knot outs super soft and bouncy.
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
This product I really fell in love with. I brought it the other day and it really helps my hair. It helps bring out and define my curls and smells really good. Being natural is a hassle but I love the products that I can buy. Anyone with naturally curly hair should buy this product
I'Koya L.
This is another one of my best leave in conditioners it makes my hair soft and pops out my curls a little and really have the hair easy to work with very soft and easy to work with.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
Hi ladies :)

I am a Caucasian - inuit mix and my hair is very thin ,yet always parched and dry . I have tried so many different products that swear they will leave my hair well conditioned and have left me sadly disappointed . I was suggested this product by a family member who happens to be a hair dresser and she swears by it . It definitely gave me the right amount of moisture without that heavy greasy -oily feel . this helped rebuild my course ,dry thirst deprived hair and saved me many trips to the salon . It put the gloss back in my dull hair and left it bouncy and full of life . Another great added perk is it smells wonderful and is inexpensive . a little goes a long way as well .
Its definitely worth giving a try
tiara s.
St Petersburg, FL
My natural 4a,4b hair never stays moisturized after drying (after washing&conditioning). I picked this up out of my local beauty supply store and immediately tried it. my hair stayed soft and moisturized after it dried and I was shocked. I finally found a product that moisturizes my hair after 2 years of searching! I will keep buying this until it stops working for me, which I doubt it will. I even use this to do wash n go's and it really helps my curls form nicely.
Danielle L.
Hanover, MD
I purchased this leave in for me and my daughters natural ( no lye) hair. I liked that it came in a jar for easy application. This leave was really moisturizing and left my hair soft. What I did notice is that it don't mix well some other products that I put in my hair or my daughters hair. But over all it was great
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
It has a good price and it smells good. It does moisture my hair and you get a lot of product. However, I don't know if this just happens with me because I can be heavy handed with my products but after a while, my hair doesn't feel as moisturized as it used to be. Overall, it's a good product but I had better.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Love this leave in. It's slick, not too thick and not too thin. You can use it on wet or dry hair. But you better results on wet hair. And it smells amazing. This is good for a wash n go. Defines curls well.
Jada B.
Memphis, TN
What more can I say, smells like cake batter. It moisturizes my New Growth and it doesn't weigh my relaxed ends down at all. I knew it was holy grail when I didn't have to apply my eco styler gel to get a good braidout. This stuff is amazing! It's only $3 at walmart for a 16 oz
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this smell good?
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, butters, etc...
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it repair anyones hair?

back