African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Bre'Ann W.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

Back To Natural Shea Butter Miracle gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily Mixed Textures. Perfect for Transitions. Enriched with Shea Butter, Nature's superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "a little goes a long way as well ." in 1 review
Vanna P.
I was surprised at how well this worked for my hair, being that it was less than five bucks. It also has a pleasant smell. It is creamy and not thick and stiff and so it doesn't cause buildup.
Teri H.
CT
This is by far one of my favorite leave in conditioners for my natural hair. its very moisturizing and mixes well with my other products I use in my hair. A must have in my opinion
Alicia J.
I used this it did nothing for my hair it smelled good. But over all I could have picked something else. Inexpensive for a good amount.
Abigail  O.
Raymondville, TX

My hair really loves this product. I use it every day. It makes my hair easy to manage and can be used on wet or dry hair.

Melinda L.
Grand Rapids, MI
When i wear this product alone it tends to be very drying. when i do the L.O.C method it works great.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very moisturizing to the hair - relaxed or natural. Great ingredients as well.
Casey E.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely in Love with this for an overnight deep conditioning! Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!!
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this as a staple. It is a great product. Use this with some oil and your hair will be beyond moisturize and silky looking
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
This is the only leave in conditioner my hair likes. It's super light and smells amazing.
Kami Y.
Decatur, GA
AWESOME! i love this product! its light and smells wonderful! and i smell it on my hair all day! and its cheap! my hair is thick so i put a generous amount on! great buy!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this smell good?
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, butters, etc...
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it repair anyones hair?