African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Bre'Ann W.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

Back To Natural Shea Butter Miracle gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily Mixed Textures. Perfect for Transitions. Enriched with Shea Butter, Nature's superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "a little goes a long way as well ." in 1 review
Sarah S.
london
This product is really cheap, but it gets the job done !
hydrates my curls and makes them have a bounce. However the bouncy curls version of this is identical to the leave in conditioner so you done need to worry about which one you pick up! The fragrance is lovely too !
Kami Y.
Decatur, GA
AWESOME! i love this product! its light and smells wonderful! and i smell it on my hair all day! and its cheap! my hair is thick so i put a generous amount on! great buy!
Vanna P.
I was surprised at how well this worked for my hair, being that it was less than five bucks. It also has a pleasant smell. It is creamy and not thick and stiff and so it doesn't cause buildup.
Teri H.
CT
This is by far one of my favorite leave in conditioners for my natural hair. its very moisturizing and mixes well with my other products I use in my hair. A must have in my opinion
Alicia J.
I used this it did nothing for my hair it smelled good. But over all I could have picked something else. Inexpensive for a good amount.
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville , FL
I recommend this as a staple. It is a great product. Use this with some oil and your hair will be beyond moisturize and silky looking
Abigail  O.
Raymondville, TX

My hair really loves this product. I use it every day. It makes my hair easy to manage and can be used on wet or dry hair.

Bre'Ann W.
I’ve made several reviews about this already it’s one of my favorite hair products . It smells great and easy to manage
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids , MI
When i wear this product alone it tends to be very drying. when i do the L.O.C method it works great.
Casey E.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely in Love with this for an overnight deep conditioning! Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this smell good?
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, butters, etc...
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it repair anyones hair?