Add a Photo

By AFRICAN PRIDE
Back To Natural Shea Butter Miracle gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily Mixed Textures. Perfect for Transitions. Enriched with Shea Butter, Nature's superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine.
Casey E.
Casey E.
Long Beach, CA

Absolutely in Love with this for an overnight deep conditioning! Keeps my hair healthy and shiny!!
samantha n.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI

Hi ladies :)

I am a Caucasian - inuit mix and my hair is very thin ,yet always parched and dry . I have tried so many different products that swear they will leave my hair well conditioned and have left me sadly disappointed . I was suggested this product by a family member who happens to be a hair dresser and she swears by it . It definitely gave me the right amount of moisture without that heavy greasy -oily feel . this helped rebuild my course ,dry thirst deprived hair and saved me many trips to the salon . It put the gloss back in my dull hair and left it bouncy and full of life . Another great added perk is it smells wonderful and is inexpensive . a little goes a long way as well .
Its definitely worth giving a try
Alicia J.
Alicia J.

I used this it did nothing for my hair it smelled good. But over all I could have picked something else. Inexpensive for a good amount.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
london

This product is really cheap, but it gets the job done !
hydrates my curls and makes them have a bounce. However the bouncy curls version of this is identical to the leave in conditioner so you done need to worry about which one you pick up! The fragrance is lovely too !
tiara s.
tiara s.
st. petersburg, FL

My natural 4a,4b hair never stays moisturized after drying (after washing&conditioning). I picked this up out of my local beauty supply store and immediately tried it. my hair stayed soft and moisturized after it dried and I was shocked. I finally found a product that moisturizes my hair after 2 years of searching! I will keep buying this until it stops working for me, which I doubt it will. I even use this to do wash n go's and it really helps my curls form nicely.
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far one of my favorite leave in conditioners for my natural hair. its very moisturizing and mixes well with my other products I use in my hair. A must have in my opinion
Vanna P.
Vanna P.

I was surprised at how well this worked for my hair, being that it was less than five bucks. It also has a pleasant smell. It is creamy and not thick and stiff and so it doesn't cause buildup.
Jada B.
Jada B.
Memphis, TN

What more can I say, smells like cake batter. It moisturizes my New Growth and it doesn't weigh my relaxed ends down at all. I knew it was holy grail when I didn't have to apply my eco styler gel to get a good braidout. This stuff is amazing! It's only $3 at walmart for a 16 oz
Kamirra T.
Kamirra T.
los ageles

I love this product it is great for people who are just starting to revert back to there curly hair. Its great for wash and go and a little bit goes a long way. the smell is great too .
Gilbeleinne C.
Gilbeleinne C.
CAGUAS

Deja el cabello muy suave y manejable
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Does this smell good?
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ

Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, butters, etc...
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA

Does it repair anyones hair?