African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Bre'Ann W.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

Back To Natural Shea Butter Miracle gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily Mixed Textures. Perfect for Transitions. Enriched with Shea Butter, Nature's superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine. see more...

• Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, ...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?4 Answers
  • Does it repair anyones hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a little goes a long way as well ." in 1 review
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Love this leave in. It's slick, not too thick and not too thin. You can use it on wet or dry hair. But you better results on wet hair. And it smells amazing. This is good for a wash n go. Defines curls well.
Denishe M.
Denishe M.
Lithonia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Apply let it sit for a second or two let the detangling begin and here comes out wonderfully I recommend you apply oil if you have coarse hair that needs moisture constantly because it does tend to be drying
I'Koya L.
I'Koya L.
This is another one of my best leave in conditioners it makes my hair soft and pops out my curls a little and really have the hair easy to work with very soft and easy to work with.
Markeisha E.
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this as a staple. It is a great product. Use this with some oil and your hair will be beyond moisturize and silky looking
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
This is the only leave in conditioner my hair likes. It's super light and smells amazing.
tiara s.
tiara s.
st. petersburg, FL
My natural 4a,4b hair never stays moisturized after drying (after washing&conditioning). I picked this up out of my local beauty supply store and immediately tried it. my hair stayed soft and moisturized after it dried and I was shocked. I finally found a product that moisturizes my hair after 2 years of searching! I will keep buying this until it stops working for me, which I doubt it will. I even use this to do wash n go's and it really helps my curls form nicely.
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT
This is by far one of my favorite leave in conditioners for my natural hair. its very moisturizing and mixes well with my other products I use in my hair. A must have in my opinion
Vanna P.
Vanna P.
I was surprised at how well this worked for my hair, being that it was less than five bucks. It also has a pleasant smell. It is creamy and not thick and stiff and so it doesn't cause buildup.
Kami Y.
Kami Y.
Decatur, GA
AWESOME! i love this product! its light and smells wonderful! and i smell it on my hair all day! and its cheap! my hair is thick so i put a generous amount on! great buy!
Jada B.
Jada B.
Memphis, TN
What more can I say, smells like cake batter. It moisturizes my New Growth and it doesn't weigh my relaxed ends down at all. I knew it was holy grail when I didn't have to apply my eco styler gel to get a good braidout. This stuff is amazing! It's only $3 at walmart for a 16 oz
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this smell good?
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, butters, etc...
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it repair anyones hair?