BY AFRICAN PRIDE

Back To Natural Shea Butter Miracle gives amazing manageability, softness and shine to naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily Mixed Textures. Perfect for Transitions. Enriched with Shea Butter, Nature's superior detangling moisturizer. Helps eliminate dryness enhancing body, bounce and shine. see more...

• Does this Leave in work well with oth...Yes it does 3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?Yes it does 4 Answers
  • Does it repair anyones hair?It really helped my hair when ... 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a little goes a long way as well ." in 1 review
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Love this leave in. It's slick, not too thick and not too thin. You can use it on wet or dry hair. But you better results on wet hair. And it smells amazing. This is good for a wash n go. Defines curls well.
Denishe M.
Denishe M.
Lithonia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Apply let it sit for a second or two let the detangling begin and here comes out wonderfully I recommend you apply oil if you have coarse hair that needs moisture constantly because it does tend to be drying
I'Koya L.
I'Koya L.
This is another one of my best leave in conditioners it makes my hair soft and pops out my curls a little and really have the hair easy to work with very soft and easy to work with.
Markeisha E.
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this as a staple. It is a great product. Use this with some oil and your hair will be beyond moisturize and silky looking
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
This is the only leave in conditioner my hair likes. It's super light and smells amazing.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD
I purchased this leave in for me and my daughters natural ( no lye) hair. I liked that it came in a jar for easy application. This leave was really moisturizing and left my hair soft. What I did notice is that it don't mix well some other products that I put in my hair or my daughters hair. But over all it was great
Kami Y.
Kami Y.
Decatur, GA
AWESOME! i love this product! its light and smells wonderful! and i smell it on my hair all day! and its cheap! my hair is thick so i put a generous amount on! great buy!
Raven A.
Raven A.
Milwaukee, WI
I have relaxed chemically treated hair so that means my hair gets dry very easily so I'm always up for products to keep their moisturizer saw this product just did not doing it was great it detangling but the moisture was not there once my hair dried
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids, MI
When i wear this product alone it tends to be very drying. when i do the L.O.C method it works great.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
It has a good price and it smells good. It does moisture my hair and you get a lot of product. However, I don't know if this just happens with me because I can be heavy handed with my products but after a while, my hair doesn't feel as moisturized as it used to be. Overall, it's a good product but I had better.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this smell good?
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Does this Leave in work well with other stylers? Like curl cremes, butters, etc...
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it repair anyones hair?