African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling

by African Pride

SHE BUTTER MIRACLE PROVIDE AMAZING MANAGEABILITY, SOFTNESS AND SHINE TO NATURALLY, CURLY, WAVY, KINKY, COIL MIXED TEXTURES.

Which is the best leave in cream of African Pride?
Has anyone experienced extreme crunchiness with this product? How did you soften your hair?
Start your review of African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling!
Newport News
Product consistency was a bit clumpy and strange and it didn't really do much for my 4c kinky hair but add excess buildup. Wouldn't really buy again as African Pride has way better options for moisture and curl definition. Price point as per usual was good.
Update: I do not like this curl gel at all! I tried it on a freshly washed head and no product but the sealing oil and omg!!! It was like I put Elmer's glue in my hair! I don't know what it is but African Pride missed it with this one sadly. I just recently purchased this product and I hate it and love it and kind of hate it at the same time. Why I love it first....It conditions, smooths and effectively detangles my hair and even provides a beautiful curl form however, when it dried it had a white flaky residue that I didn't care for. To combat that, I use an oil to get rid of that issue. Other than that, good product. My tip: Learn how much is too much for your hair and use a great oil
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling uploaded by Tayonna P.
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling uploaded by Tayonna P.
Someone gave me this because they had too many products and OMG it is exactly what I needed for my wash n goes!!! Nothing defines my curls as well as this does and I have not experienced any flaking! It can cause a little crunchiness but add oil before and after your hair dries and it'll be fine!
This a a great product for medium to fine natural or soft textured curly hair. BEWARE of using too much as it may cause flakiness. A GOOD TIP is to mix a little of the AP shea butter leave in conditioner or AP bouncing curls custard with the this product for hold, shine and protection.
Richland, GA
This product applies beautiful curls to my natural hair but it flakes horribly! If I even attempt to run my fingers through it I know there will be a white flake applied to that area. I hate products which state no flakes and flakes!!!
Forest Park, GA
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling uploaded by Dione P.
This custard or gel made my hair so flaky that I had to rewash and start over. Could possibly be the combination of products I used along with this is what could have caused the flaking.
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling uploaded by Tyesha S.
It is so hard to find a styler gel that is not too drying, flaky, or to crunchy. I saw this and had to try it. I have been natural for 3 years and has had a hard time achieving wash and go's. Less is definitely more with this product. It also goes a long way. My hair was had a crunch, it flaked quite a bit but not a whole lot. The thing I did not like was it was very drying!!! It did define my curls but I still had frizz. Overall I Absolutely Did not love this product! 👎🏾 But it will get the job done.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,106 reviews
African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Curl Custard Styling uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
I really wanted to like this product but it didn't work for me. It flakes so bad!!! It was unbelievable how white my hair was from the flakes. Unfortunately, I couldn't use it. It smells great and the texture is perfect but even when I would mix it with a leave-in Conditioner, it would still flake. Couldn't use it. 😫
Carrollton, GA
My daughter has a very rare grade of hair. it is very soft, feels like cotton, and thin. It is hard to keep her hair in any type of style. I decided to try some of this and it brought out the natural curl of he hair and kept her hair lying down and not all over her head. I was one happy mama!!!!
New Orleans, LA
Does not work well for my 4c hair texture. The product left my hair flaky and stiff. I tried to do a wash and go and use just a little on each section of hair it came out horrible. The only reason I gave it one star is because of the price.