African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Alexis T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've never used a curl pudding, only leave in conditioners and this was a game changer. As I was applying the product I immediately started seeing definition int curls. It leave my hair soft and smells fantastic! I just wish it were a little more hydrating. For it's price it's an amazing product, I'd recommend it!

Sierra A.

1 influenster found this helpful

Although I did like using this product I would prefer not to have to worry about white residue from the product staying in my hair and have my to use a towel to remove it and messing up my curls because of it. I enjoyed it, but there are other products that won't leave residue in my hair.

Khoree L.

1 influenster found this helpful

I absolutely love this product! It enhances my curls. It smells so amazing. It reminds me of something tropical. I always get complimented when I wear it. I bought it at Family Dollar.

Delaney S.

This product really did wonders for my curls. I've only recently started looking into products to take better care of my hair and this is my favorite so far. It makes my hair big and bouncy, just like the container promises. I put a conditioner and water mix in my hair first and then add this to it, and my hair stays soft and it feels so healthy. Really please with this product. I docked a star though cause I'm not the biggest fan of its smell, lol.

Rebecca B.

My daughter is mixed (black and white) she has curls in the back that shrink really bad. I put this in it and combed it out and styled it and her curls came out amazing! Her curls where not frizzy or anything. It also works in my hair (Caucasian) to control the frizz with out making it look or feel oily.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Mimi M.
Mimi M.

Do you have dry hair? If so buy this if not then run lol

0 answersMar 24 - 2015 - 12:49 a.m.
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.

Does this work for dry damaged hair?

0 answersMar 22 - 2015 - 3:56 p.m.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Does anyone know how well this works on natural hair?

0 answersMar 06 - 2015 - 10:33 p.m.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.

Do you like the leave in conditioner or better or the bouncy curl pudding?

0 answersAug 01 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

2 answersOct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

1 answerOct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION