BY AFRICAN PRIDE #24 in Pomades & Waxes

Alexis T.
Alexis T.
I've never used a curl pudding, only leave in conditioners and this was a game changer. As I was applying the product I immediately started seeing definition int curls. It leave my hair soft and smells fantastic! I just wish it were a little more hydrating. For it's price it's an amazing product, I'd recommend it!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Winston Salem, NC
Although I did like using this product I would prefer not to have to worry about white residue from the product staying in my hair and have my to use a towel to remove it and messing up my curls because of it. I enjoyed it, but there are other products that won't leave residue in my hair.
Myia D.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have been natural for over 4 years and this is in of my favorite go to items. I use this for my twist outs and protectI've styles. It doesn't make my hair shrink up or make it dry. It's super inexpensive and you only need a little bit. A little goes a long way.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't think that I have ever used a curl pudding. I recently chopped my hair off about 2 months ago. I noticed that it began to define my curls and I also like how soft it makes your hair feel. Only thing I don't like is the white residue that it sometimes leave!
Khoree L.
Khoree L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! It enhances my curls. It smells so amazing. It reminds me of something tropical. I always get complimented when I wear it. I bought it at Family Dollar.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Love love love this I use it daily in my 6 month olds hair he is mixed black and white and it tames his little afro and smells great too I bought it at Walmart
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
So this product defines curls really good. And smells awesome. I just wish it was a little thicker in consistency so that you can also do twist out, etc
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
It does a fair job however it flakes way too much!! Won't ever repurchase. I liked to use it for twist outs but there are better products out there.
Alis V.
Alis V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second best moisturizer for my curls. It makes my curls look tight and bouncy all day. My hair isn't thick so it adds volume to my curls.
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome hair pudding it smells amazing, I use it in the shower it helps my kinky curls stay cute.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Where have you guys found this product?
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Do you add any additional products to your hair when you apply this one?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Can this be used for any types of hair?
Danny m.
Danny m.
Who love this product?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Does this work for dry damaged hair?