Add a Photo

#17 in Gelatin & Pudding
Photos (13)
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

Love love love this I use it daily in my 6 month olds hair he is mixed black and white and it tames his little afro and smells great too I bought it at Walmart
jamamira M.
jamamira M.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the best curling pudding i used ever had it make my hair so curly i just love it soo much
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX

Don't think that I have ever used a curl pudding. I recently chopped my hair off about 2 months ago. I noticed that it began to define my curls and I also like how soft it makes your hair feel. Only thing I don't like is the white residue that it sometimes leave!
Myia  D.
Myia D.
Baltimore , MD

I love this product! I have been natural for over 4 years and this is in of my favorite go to items. I use this for my twist outs and protectI've styles. It doesn't make my hair shrink up or make it dry. It's super inexpensive and you only need a little bit. A little goes a long way.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC

So this product defines curls really good. And smells awesome. I just wish it was a little thicker in consistency so that you can also do twist out, etc
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I've never used a curl pudding, only leave in conditioners and this was a game changer. As I was applying the product I immediately started seeing definition int curls. It leave my hair soft and smells fantastic! I just wish it were a little more hydrating. For it's price it's an amazing product, I'd recommend it!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Winston Salem, NC

Although I did like using this product I would prefer not to have to worry about white residue from the product staying in my hair and have my to use a towel to remove it and messing up my curls because of it. I enjoyed it, but there are other products that won't leave residue in my hair.
Khoree L.
Khoree L.

I absolutely love this product! It enhances my curls. It smells so amazing. It reminds me of something tropical. I always get complimented when I wear it. I bought it at Family Dollar.
Aicha R.
Aicha R.
London

Another good one from African Pride. This is especially good for styles like braid-outs and twist-outs because it provides great definition. However, use too much and it will leave your hair feeling weight down and greasy. Probably better for those with thicker natural hair.
Reading, PA

This product really did wonders for my curls. I've only recently started looking into products to take better care of my hair and this is my favorite so far. It makes my hair big and bouncy, just like the container promises. I put a conditioner and water mix in my hair first and then add this to it, and my hair stays soft and it feels so healthy. Really please with this product. I docked a star though cause I'm not the biggest fan of its smell, lol.
Gabrielle F.

Do you add any additional products to your hair when you apply this one?
Dec. 5, 2015, 1:26 p.m.
I use a mixture of my usual condition and water in a spray bottle.
Staten Island, NY

Where have you guys found this product?
Dec. 5, 2015, 1:25 p.m.
I got mine at Walmart
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

Can this be used for any types of hair?
Diva With Big Ego J.
Diva With Big Ego J.
Oct. 23, 2012, 8:01 a.m.
No this is preferable for natural hair. If you have a perm or relaxer, this is not a product for you unless you are going natural
Staten Island, NY

Where have you guys found this product?
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:57 a.m.
I found it at a local drugstore.
Hilda C.