Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Reading, PA

This product really did wonders for my curls. I've only recently started looking into products to take better care of my hair and this is my favorite so far. It makes my hair big and bouncy, just like the container promises. I put a conditioner and water mix in my hair first and then add this to it, and my hair stays soft and it feels so healthy. Really please with this product. I docked a star though cause I'm not the biggest fan of its smell, lol.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I've never used a curl pudding, only leave in conditioners and this was a game changer. As I was applying the product I immediately started seeing definition int curls. It leave my hair soft and smells fantastic! I just wish it were a little more hydrating. For it's price it's an amazing product, I'd recommend it!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH

My daughter is mixed (black and white) she has curls in the back that shrink really bad. I put this in it and combed it out and styled it and her curls came out amazing! Her curls where not frizzy or anything. It also works in my hair (Caucasian) to control the frizz with out making it look or feel oily.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Winston Salem, NC

Although I did like using this product I would prefer not to have to worry about white residue from the product staying in my hair and have my to use a towel to remove it and messing up my curls because of it. I enjoyed it, but there are other products that won't leave residue in my hair.
Myia  D.
Myia D.
Baltimore , MD

I love this product! I have been natural for over 4 years and this is in of my favorite go to items. I use this for my twist outs and protectI've styles. It doesn't make my hair shrink up or make it dry. It's super inexpensive and you only need a little bit. A little goes a long way.
Aicha R.
Aicha R.
London

Another good one from African Pride. This is especially good for styles like braid-outs and twist-outs because it provides great definition. However, use too much and it will leave your hair feeling weight down and greasy. Probably better for those with thicker natural hair.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX

Don't think that I have ever used a curl pudding. I recently chopped my hair off about 2 months ago. I noticed that it began to define my curls and I also like how soft it makes your hair feel. Only thing I don't like is the white residue that it sometimes leave!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA

I really like this product. I use it on my thick 4a/4c natural hair. I like to use it when I do twist outs. It moisturizes my hair and gives great definition. I purchased it at the beauty supply store for about $5. Definitely a must try.
Sierra Q.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL

Definitely worth every penny! I am a natural hair college student and products like this keep my hair moisturized throughout the week. I love the smell and this had my twist out on fleek! I would recommend it.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI

First time trying this and it really didn't do my hair any justice. It's texture is like a relaxed and not very thick like I would like. Great price for the amount of product you get. Won't be repurchaseing.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

Do you add any additional products to your hair when you apply this one?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL

Can this be used for any types of hair?
Staten Island, NY

Where have you guys found this product?
Staten Island, NY

Where have you guys found this product?
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO

Do you like the leave in conditioner or better or the bouncy curl pudding?

Join Now