Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Rayann Y.
Rayann Y.

Size vs Price: 15oz for only $3.99
This is definitely a steal! You get a lot of product for less than 5 bucks!

Texture: Whipped Shea Butter
Surprisingly the texture of the pudding is slightly different from any other cream I've tried. It sort of reminds me of the consistency of relaxers, very similar to whipped Shea butter.

Favorite Feature: One of my favorite features of this pudding is the versatility it allows for both naturals as well as transitioners. The product is noted to be great for mixed textures:
-Curly
-Wavy
-Kinky-Coily
& Transitioners

Styling Tips!
This pudding is great for twistouts!

Kathy P.
Kathy P.

I purchased this product one time in my life and I honestly wouldn't buy it again. It leaves a greasy residue on your hands after using and weighs down on my hair. As far as the "bouncy curls" are concerned, It does hold my curls after I take down a twist out however I had to keep my hands out of my hair because of the greasiness. I'd recommend trying another product before choosing this one.

Tina S.
Tina S.

I gave this product a try over the weekend. I washed and deep conditioned my hair. I used this product on my two -strands twists. The first day, my twists had nice definition, but my ends were frizzy. The next day when I retwisted, the results were the same.

I won't use this again for twists, but will try it when I do a wash and go. I don't want to rule it totally out.

Jessica  H.
Jessica H.

I recently bought this at Wal-Mart. At first I loved it. I would use it on my wash n gos. But after a couple of times using it. It would dry my hair out. So the other day I did a wash n go after wearing my hair straight for a couple days. And my curls were nice and bouncy and it didn't dry it out. If I maybe it's just my crazy hair. But its a decent product for the price!

Haley R.
Haley R.

I have natural--tight curly/coily hair. I've used other curl pudding type products before. This one was not for me--my hair didn't feel moisturized and though my hair was clean before use, at the end of the day it left me with that "i really need to wash my hair" feeling. Bouncy Curls??--I'd have to go with a big NO on this one.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Mimi M.
Mimi M.

Do you have dry hair? If so buy this if not then run lol

0 answers Mar 24 - 2015 - 12:49 a.m.
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.

Does this work for dry damaged hair?

0 answers Mar 22 - 2015 - 3:56 p.m.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Does anyone know how well this works on natural hair?

0 answers Mar 06 - 2015 - 10:33 p.m.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.

Do you like the leave in conditioner or better or the bouncy curl pudding?

0 answers Aug 01 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

1 answer Oct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

1 answer Oct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION