influenster

influenster

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Delaney S.

This product really did wonders for my curls. I've only recently started looking into products to take better care of my hair and this is my favorite so far. It makes my hair big and bouncy, just like the container promises. I put a conditioner and water mix in my hair first and then add this to it, and my hair stays soft and it feels so healthy. Really please with this product. I docked a star though cause I'm not the biggest fan of its smell, lol.

Kathy P.

I purchased this product one time in my life and I honestly wouldn't buy it again. It leaves a greasy residue on your hands after using and weighs down on my hair. As far as the "bouncy curls" are concerned, It does hold my curls after I take down a twist out however I had to keep my hands out of my hair because of the greasiness. I'd recommend trying another product before choosing this one.

Rebecca B.

My daughter is mixed (black and white) she has curls in the back that shrink really bad. I put this in it and combed it out and styled it and her curls came out amazing! Her curls where not frizzy or anything. It also works in my hair (Caucasian) to control the frizz with out making it look or feel oily.

Alana M.

I have relaxed hair and I love using this product for braid outs or twist outs! It holds nicely so I don't have to use multiple products. I also use it for laying my edges down with a scarf sometimes and it works nicely! I would suggest buying it especially for the low price

Aicha R.

Another good one from African Pride. This is especially good for styles like braid-outs and twist-outs because it provides great definition. However, use too much and it will leave your hair feeling weight down and greasy. Probably better for those with thicker natural hair.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Mimi M.
Mimi M.

Do you have dry hair? If so buy this if not then run lol

0 answersMar 24 - 2015 - 12:49 a.m.
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.

Does this work for dry damaged hair?

0 answersMar 22 - 2015 - 3:56 p.m.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Does anyone know how well this works on natural hair?

0 answersMar 06 - 2015 - 10:33 p.m.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.

Do you like the leave in conditioner or better or the bouncy curl pudding?

0 answersAug 01 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

2 answersOct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

1 answerOct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now