African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Alexis T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've never used a curl pudding, only leave in conditioners and this was a game changer. As I was applying the product I immediately started seeing definition int curls. It leave my hair soft and smells fantastic! I just wish it were a little more hydrating. For it's price it's an amazing product, I'd recommend it!

Sierra A.

1 influenster found this helpful

Although I did like using this product I would prefer not to have to worry about white residue from the product staying in my hair and have my to use a towel to remove it and messing up my curls because of it. I enjoyed it, but there are other products that won't leave residue in my hair.

Myia  D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this product! I have been natural for over 4 years and this is in of my favorite go to items. I use this for my twist outs and protectI've styles. It doesn't make my hair shrink up or make it dry. It's super inexpensive and you only need a little bit. A little goes a long way.

Lindsay M.

1 influenster found this helpful

Don't think that I have ever used a curl pudding. I recently chopped my hair off about 2 months ago. I noticed that it began to define my curls and I also like how soft it makes your hair feel. Only thing I don't like is the white residue that it sometimes leave!

Khoree L.

1 influenster found this helpful

I absolutely love this product! It enhances my curls. It smells so amazing. It reminds me of something tropical. I always get complimented when I wear it. I bought it at Family Dollar.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Hilda C.
Hilda C.

Will there be a lot of shrinkage?

0 answersMay 19 - 2016 - 7:57 a.m.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.

Do you have dry hair? If so buy this if not then run lol

0 answersMar 24 - 2015 - 12:49 a.m.
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.

Does this work for dry damaged hair?

0 answersMar 22 - 2015 - 3:56 p.m.
Tina L.
Tina L.

Does anyone know how well this works on natural hair?

0 answersMar 06 - 2015 - 10:33 p.m.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.

Do you like the leave in conditioner or better or the bouncy curl pudding?

0 answersAug 01 - 2014 - 3:59 p.m.
Christine T.
Christine T.

where have you guys found this product?

1 answerOct 23 - 2012 - 10:41 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now