BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSET Enterprises
African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion 12 oz (PACK OF 3)

African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion 12 oz (PACK OF 3)

by SET Enterprises

African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion is rich in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the ultimate in silky smooth deep conditioned hair and a moisture-rich, healthy scalp. Use regularly to help stop breakage, split-ends, and dryness. African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion is perfect for blow drying, maintaining short hair styles, and moisturizing curly styles. Protects against the effects of chemical processes and styling tools.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion 12 oz (PACK OF 3)!
Tabatha K.
Shreveport, LA
African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion 12 oz (PACK OF 3) uploaded by Tabatha K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This a great moisturizer shine for silk bun hair. I love my wedding style. It paired with a light oil and edge control.
Shannon E.
Colchester, VT
Purchased at: Walmart
I am so in love with this lotion .. it smells absolutely heavenly I completely fried my dark brown curly hair when I dyed it blonde for about a year and ended up with a brittle dry frizzy mess I got so fed up with the way it felt i cut over 2 feet of length off and immediately started using this lotion. And my hair was saved. What little I ended up with after cutting it feels so healthy it always smells so good too. And it's been since January that I started using the lotion daily and my curl pattern has started fixing itself too. I have been using the hot comb on it because it's at that stage where the curls are too unruly this short and even using the hot comb almost daily my hair is 100% better. I have always loved my African pride treatments and leave in lotions .. but I hadn't really ever used the olive oil one much before my disaster I prefer the coconut and baobab leave in cream. But that has taken a back seat to this one. I towel dry my hair put a bunch in sleep in my silk bonnet wake up and my hair feels like I just got a salon treatment. 10/10 will use this for life. Way too good to be this cheap . They could charge $20 a bottle and id still buy it
DeAnna W.
Jackson, TN
African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion 12 oz (PACK OF 3) uploaded by DeAnna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This moisturizes my hair and keeps it from being dry. Spells good, and creamy. The scent of the lotion doesn't last long. I wouldn't add or take nothing away from this product. It's not really greasy, but after you apply to hair, make sure to wash your hands.

Looking for your answer?