BY AFRICAN PRIDE

Olive Miracle Leave in Conditioner Use daily on dry hair or after shampooing on wet hair 2 Quick absorbing, non-greasy formula 3 Excellent for added protection before blow-drying Feather light leave-in conditioner helps soften, shine, repair and moisturize. see more...

• Does this help control frizz?2 Answers
  • I've used this a few times and love the results I get, bu...3 Answers
  • How does this work for coarse, thick or natural hair? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison R.
I absolutely love this product it works wonders on my hair I normally use this product as soon as I get out the shower on my way curly hair I put it on there and makes my curls pop I twisted up going to bed wake up in the morning with nice  moisturized hair.  You don’t have to use it as soon as you get the shower you don’t even have to use it on wet hair you can put it on anytime of the day on wet hair, or dry hair, damp hair and it will leave your hair feeling nice and soft and  moisturized.
Maria A.
Lynwood , CA
So I’ve been using this for over a year now. And I absolutely love it! Don’t get me wrong it has its cons but works for my hair to detangle. It is very absorbing my hair is very dry and eats it all up! But it does moisturize it! I love that part the only thing is that it says non- greasy and honestly after the next day I showered and had used it the night before my hair feels heavy like if I used a bunch of products and feels greasy and just a bit dirty. So I have to wash it again. I love the feeling it gives my hair when I use it and detangles my hair quickly.
Carmen R.
Newark
If you can't tell by my profile pic, I have natural hair. And have been for 5 years now. And it's, of course, hard finding products that treats natural hair with care, and that doesn't damage it. That includes Leave-In Conditioners. And I'm glad I found one that is affordable at Walmart, and it smells good, and has natural ingredients like Olive oil and Tea Tree Oil. My hair loves this product. It glides smoothly through my hair (which is a miracle-pun intended), and it leaves my hair so soft and smells so good. I HIGHLY recommend it to my natural sistas!
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
This is one hair care product that I always come back too. I love this leave in conditioner. Whenever I do use this it keeps my hair so soft and moisturized. It isn't too thick, and it doesn't take much to cover each section of my hair when styling. There's really not a scent to me, so I appreciate that as well. I love that you get a nice amount for a nice price. The only time I have ever seen any of this brand's products cost more than $3 is when they are in the beauty supply store. Definitely something that I always will recommend and continue to use.
CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!! V.
Sandy
My mom and I love this product! It feels water based so it makes it perfect to use on second day curls, sets the hair just enough to restyle and get perfect curls! It does have a strong tropical scent but the product is so great and it’s only $3 at my local Walmart!
Rachael R.
Jacksonville, NC
LOVE THIS!! I recently cut about 6/7 inches off my hair so I could go natural and this has been my holy grail to wearing my hair natural! It’s an affordable product that works! It makes my hair feel so health and it’s been making my hair grow like crazy!
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
My hair is so long after using this everyday right after I get out the shower. It was about 6-7 dollars depending on where you are buying the product from. I got mine from Target. Also it has a beautiful smell.
HADIR💋 A.
Richmond, VA
MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT! This leave in conditioner is amazing I purchase it at Walmart for 2.64, I have been using it for two years now and it’s amazing. It makes my curls amazing and it pairs really well with the shea moisture curl enhancing cream!
Kara L.
El Paso
I love using this product. I been using it for a while now. I has a very nice sent and a little bit goes a long way. It is very creamy and leave my curls soft and bouncy. I would definitely recommend this product because of great quality and it’s very affordable
Julie G.
Cincinnati
This was very interesting to use. At first about a year ago, I tried it and instantly hated it. Then I tried it again this year and loved it! It had so much slip and left my hair very moisturized. I believe this has something to do with a ingredient change.
Markela H.
How does this work for coarse, thick or natural hair?
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I've used this a few times and love the results I get, but my hair seems to itch a lot after using it. I've even experienced a small burned spot on my scalp. It's so cheap which makes me a little weary of how good it is for my hair. My question is how well does this product work for others and if you have experienced any type of issue with it?
Raven G.
Does this help control frizz?