African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Angie H.African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Taliyah T.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-In Conditioner strengthens hair deep within for a stronger, healthier appearance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Review for: African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-In Conditioner more...
I've been using African Pride leave-in conditioner for a while now and love it. I use it every few days or so when it's 'hair day'. It's great for de-tangling my hair and using it after washing my hair. It has a great smell that's not overpowering or strong. Once my hair dries after using this product it's nice an soft. It also seems to be helping my hair because I have less breakage then before which is great. Trying to get my hair on the right track and this product is helping. Would recommend.
Angie H.
Chicago
Oh I love how this smells so good and it is also a heat protector for those who flat iron or blow dry their hair. I love how it leaves your hair soft and smelling good perfect for my curly hair and hey bring your hair back to life by giving a nutrients and healthier look.
HADIR💋 A.
Richmond, VA
I have been using this product for about a year and some change now. It’s my favorite leave in conditioner I’ve tried so many others but by far this is the best one. It not too thick and leaves my curls poppin and just how I like them!
Tyshiana G.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product I see a big change in my kids hair while I use this product. I love how it moisturizes their hair and keeps it soft and it cost about 4 to 5 dollars.
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
African Pride products are very good the conditioner is awesome for your hair it leave your hair soft and moisture