African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Sheen uploaded by 🌹Mary Camil D.African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Sheen uploaded by Jaime V.African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Sheen uploaded by Shemaiah D.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Sheen: Deep conditioning Anti-breakage formula see more...

Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
I love this spray. I braid my hair up and spray on top to soak in my scalp to promote growth and keep my hair moisturized. I have seen results , it's cheap and my hair is curly and very dry . Me and my boyfriend use it and I'd say we love it . Give it a try !
Samantha P.
Newport News, VA
I love getting new braids, but the aches and pains and soon to follow itch that comes with those fresh braids, is definitely something I can live without. African Pride's Braid Sheen Spray comes with some interesting ingredients such as tea tree oil (known for it's purifying and anti bacterial/ fungal properties) and rosemary extract (known for its conditioning effects) to help combat the consequences of braids. I can count on this braid sheen spray to minimize breakage, moisturize my hair, and ensure that it's in great condition when I decide to take out my braids.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
I wear protective styles on a monthly basis, and this braid sheen is what I use to keep my scalp moisturized. It smells love and is lightweight. It soothes itchy scalps and brings relief to tight braids. There is no buildup while using the product and is a very affordable hair care product that I use in my daily hair care regiment.
Kendrea G.
Perfect for A finishing touch to set hair weather it's rollerset, Flexi rods, or peek rods. Give off the perfect shine without making the hair hard and stiff. For the price you can't beat it plus it has a nice scent.
Brandey B.
Diamondhead, MS
I prefer to use this for more of an upkeeper when i have protective styling like braids or twists. heps hair not to dry out and scalp to cot get to dry from being exposed so much. has nice smell. i would recommend.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Currently, my go to hairspray for any looks, whether I'm in braids or I permed my hair. Very good for adding that extra sheen and shine as well as keeping the roots moistened and flake free!
Krystal L.
For someone who has hair that seems to get dry rather quickly during the winter season, this product comes in handy. This with the lotion your hair will always have moisture.
Christina M.
Sacramento, CA
I cannot stress enough how I love this spray. I do my boyfriends dreadlocks and spray each one with this spray. Leaves him feeling fresh, smelling fresh and itch & flake free!
Taheerah M.
Ludowici, GA
I love this Braid Sheen Spray! This is my staple product for me and my daughters when we have braids. Not only does product stop the itch but when it is time to take out the braids, my hair is very moisturized and easy to detangle.
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL
I really love this oil sheen its not heavy on my hair and it's not to oily and shiny. Its has a good smell and its not a harsh product on my hair.
Miranda M.