BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil: Deep conditioning Anti-breakage formula Helps stop split-ends and dryness see more...

• I wonder, am I suppose to apply this product on dry hair or when ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking a produce that helps my hair grow and keeps it...1 Answers
  • How often should I use this product to obtain growth?1 Answers
  • "I have natural hair and it used to be really dry and brittle." in 1 review
  • "Its smells good and leaves my hair soft, shiny and moisturized!" in 1 review
  • "This product is lovely if you have different textures of curl I have 3a 3b and 3c curls in my hair due partly to my teenage years and the fact i am not willing to cute more and never will be, I dont know about the hair growth part I havent been using it long enough to say but this makes my curls look amazing, I wash with curl shampoo two to three times a week and deep condition or use a mask once a week, I wait until my hair is a little more than mostly dry to apply it and I love it so far" in 1 review
Charee M.
I I received this product in a hair subscription box about seven months ago in which one of my daughters use this product when she does a pre poo on her high porosity hair. Now I have another daughter who has low porosity hair and she uses it as a hot-oil treatment for her hair. She even used it surprisingly for a body oil due to her dry skin. It's very thick on her low porosity & thin hair however she loves the fact that she's able to put her hair up in a high bun and it's very shiny upon of styling her hair. She liked the fact that that she don't have to add extra product or even oils when looking for the shine for her hair. This is a must product for her.
Felicia M.
Had second thoughts about the brand , but after using it at first it smells good kept hair soft and shiny... I purchased mines from dollar general .....Also i like to do mixtures with oils and definitely ​uses this one....Also believe its help growing my hair a lil bit...Must try it for yourself!
Chanel J.
Waynesville, MO
This is the best oil for my hair. Used sparingly it allows for your hair to feel soft. I use this product almost on a daily basis. My hair is not real thick. This is my go to product.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I bought this after their hair cream, and it works amazing! It brought back the shine in my hair after all them years of it being dull from different products stripping the oils from my hair. This product works so good, I decided to cut all my hair off and went natural. 😍 Recommend trying this product.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
Whenever I use this oil I will always do it right after I wash my hair and I go to dry it so my hair could be more moisturized then right after a moisturizer with the oil and moisturizer lotion I would flat iron my hair and it will always leave my hair smelling really good too so I would recommend this product to anybody that would like to use it
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
Been using this product for years i always found mines at my local beauty supply and hair store for a great price. Brings shine ans growth to your hair. I like to put this in my hair when i am wearing it straight or curly.
Ana J.
This product is lovely if you have different textures of curl I have 3a 3b and 3c curls in my hair due partly to my teenage years and the fact i am not willing to cute more and never will be, I don't know about the hair growth part I haven't been using it long enough to say but this makes my curls look amazing, I wash with curl shampoo two to three times a week and deep condition or use a mask once a week, I wait until my hair is a little more than mostly dry to apply it and I love it so far
Tamika G.
Birmingham, AL
Hands down the best oil!!! I have 4b/4c natural hair and I use this oil for my LOC method for my twist out. African pride leave in conditioner, African pride olive miracle growth oil and a curly custard (LOC). The smell is wonderful and the price is amazing.
Miss Kay w.
I realllyyy!!! LOVE this product!!! I've been using this for about maybe 4 months. this is the only product I've used in my hair. it really does help with split ends! also my hair looks sp healthy!! it feels amazing, its very soft. also it makes ur hair thicker, which i love!! it really has helped my hair grow!!!
Rosemaria S.
IN LOVE! This product is amazing, not only can you use it for you hair but you can use it for your skin also. The product is very lightweight and definitely brings that shine in your hair. I love that id made with all natural and healthy ingredients; so amazing. It really has helped my hair growth tremendously.
Katya G.
Loveland, CO
Does this product help your hair grow?? Or an other natural oil product you know about that could grow my hair ?
I wonder, am I suppose to apply this product on dry hair or when it's wet? Should I still shampoo before using it?
Kiana
Mount Gay, WV
I've been looking a produce that helps my hair grow and keeps it moisturized at the same time. I've been looking at this, but no one I know has tried it. Does anyone know if this works well? Has your hair grown any?
Desiray J.
Marietta, GA
How often should I use this product to obtain growth?