BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil: Deep conditioning Anti-breakage formula Helps stop split-ends and dryness see more...

• I wonder, am I suppose to apply this product on dry hair ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking a produce that helps my hair grow and ...1 Answers
  • How often should I use this product to obtain growth?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "This product is lovely if you have different textures of curl I have 3a 3b and 3c curls in my hair due partly to my teenage years and the fact i am not willing to cute more and never will be, I dont know about the hair growth part I havent been using it long enough to say but this makes my curls look amazing, I wash with curl shampoo two to three times a week and deep condition or use a mask once a week, I wait until my hair is a little more than mostly dry to apply it and I love it so far" in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and it used to be really dry and brittle." in 1 review
Charee M.
I I received this product in a hair subscription box about seven months ago in which one of my daughters use this product when she does a pre poo on her high porosity hair. Now I have another daughter who has low porosity hair and she uses it as a hot-oil treatment for her hair. She even used it surprisingly for a body oil due to her dry skin. It's very thick on her low porosity & thin hair however she loves the fact that she's able to put her hair up in a high bun and it's very shiny upon of styling her hair. She liked the fact that that she don't have to add extra product or even oils when looking for the shine for her hair. This is a must product for her.
Jeniya T.
The growth oil is good for all hair types. It has very nice packaging. It keeps my hair very moisturizer and easy to tame. It is very affordable and last very long. I would buy this again. One thing I would not recommend though is putting it in your hair everyday. It will make it very oily.
Tori C.
Bainbridge, GA
WOW this product is so amazing keeps my hair moisturized all week it also fives me a magnificent shine to my hair and keeps away the frizz great work Sofn'free GroHealthy Milk Protein & Olive Oil Leave-In Treatment
Felicia M.
Had second thoughts about the brand , but after using it at first it smells good kept hair soft and shiny... I purchased mines from dollar general .....Also i like to do mixtures with oils and definitely ​uses this one....Also believe its help growing my hair a lil bit...Must try it for yourself!
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly my favorite hair oil. It's thick but not heavy. This oil does help my hair grow since I apply every other day and with my leave in conditioner. Keeps my hair shiny and smooth. I like that it also can be used on the skin, so I also use it in my DIY body scrubs.
Nikki w.
This is the best oil I have used on my hair! It leaves my hair shiny and after a few months has helped with growth. It’s not to heavy and doesn’t leave my hair too oily.
Halle H.
Medford, MA
This product is made by African Pride (bomb brand). It is infused with olive oil and other oils that stimulate hair growth and help repair split ends while also adding shine to the hair. Use as a moisturizer product or as a hot oil treatment. For regular use, use a dime size amount on dry or damp hair and run it through the mid-shaft to ends. For hot oil treatment shampoo hair then towel dry hair, apply a handful of heated oil to scalp and ends. Brush through, put in processing cap and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse out throughly then condition and style as usual. The only downside to this product is it’s too oily meaning it won’t rinse right off the hair. This means you’ll have to use a clarifying shampoo just to get it out.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I bought this after their hair cream, and it works amazing! It brought back the shine in my hair after all them years of it being dull from different products stripping the oils from my hair. This product works so good, I decided to cut all my hair off and went natural. 😍 Recommend trying this product.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
Whenever I use this oil I will always do it right after I wash my hair and I go to dry it so my hair could be more moisturized then right after a moisturizer with the oil and moisturizer lotion I would flat iron my hair and it will always leave my hair smelling really good too so I would recommend this product to anybody that would like to use it
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I was introduced to this hair oil in college when I got my hair braided often. My hair is like a sponge so this is perfect for maintaining moisture, preventing breakage and for making sure my edges and scalp are never dry. Super affordable under $5 a must have for healthy hair that needs all around protecting and growth.
Katya G.
Loveland, CO
Does this product help your hair grow?? Or an other natural oil product you know about that could grow my hair ?
I wonder, am I suppose to apply this product on dry hair or when it's wet? Should I still shampoo before using it?
Kiana
Mount Gay, WV
I've been looking a produce that helps my hair grow and keeps it moisturized at the same time. I've been looking at this, but no one I know has tried it. Does anyone know if this works well? Has your hair grown any?
Desiray J.
Marietta, GA
How often should I use this product to obtain growth?