African Pride Olive Miracle Conditioning Anti-Breakage Hair Relaxer uploaded by Meriah W.African Pride Olive Miracle Conditioning Anti-Breakage Hair Relaxer uploaded by Meriah W.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE #23 in Hair Relaxers

Formulated To Strengthen And Protect Hair During The Entire Relaxer Application Process. Vitamin-Rich African Shea Butter, Olive Oil And Herbal Oil Extracts Infuse Conditioners And Moisturizers Deep Inside Hair. Leaves Hair Softer, Silkier And More Manageable For Beautifully Straight, Smooth Hair With Radiant Shine Contains: Instruction Sheet Gloves Mixing Stick Herbal Infusion Pack Liquid Activator Deep Conditioning No-Lye Creme Relaxer Neutralizing Shampoo Leave-In Deep Conditioner Made In Usa see more...

• Is it ok 2 mix the leave in conditioner with the ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product make your scalp burn after a while?1 Answers
  • Can I re use this product after being used already? Also keep in mi...1 Answers
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
This product was absolutely terrible. I do not recommend it for anyone. It turned my hair yellow and fried it completely. If I could give this 0 stars I would. Complete waste of time and money. DO NOT GET THIS!!!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this in Walmart under $5, it is very affordable. However, once i washed it out and styled my hair I noticed that my roots were still very curly. It didn't straighten my hair. I did love the moisturizer which is why I gave 3 stars. I will be going back to my good old faithful ORS brand.
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
One of the best relaxers on the market on the market for the price in my opinion. Doesn't damage the hair as much when I use to relax.
Meriah W.
Meriah W.
I used to use the most expensive relaxers on my hair but one day I was introduced to this African Pride and let me tell u honey, it worked MIRACLES and it's cheap. It's about $6.99 which is fairly cheap for a good relaxer.
Fatashe H.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the only relaxer I used for years because it was so cheap, had a good smell, and worked okay on my hair. It is a great product to use if you are wanting something cheap, but otherwise if you can afford something more expensive I would recommend it.
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product many times. i like it because it does. not make my hair feel dry after using it. i also can buy it for as low as 2.99 at the beauty store
Tyshiana G.
Tyshiana G.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this relaxer every time i relax my hair it definitely leaves your hair soft and manageable without the high price. I would recommend this product.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great relaxer. Always does well on my thick hair. Really affordable & great quality !
Natasha l.
Natasha l.
Superior, WI
I loved this product, but olive oil doesn't. Necessarily mean natural I would like it if your company would make natural perms just to see how far it will go
Dana V.
Dana V.
Pleasant Grv, UT
My sister has pretty nappy hair and she hates it. She has tried lots of brands but this one is the one she always comes back to.
Can I re use this product after being used already? Also keep in mind that after I had used it what was left it was on the container closed.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Does this product make your scalp burn after a while?
Shawanna L.