by African Pride

Enriched with extra virgin olive oil for the ultimate in silky smooth deep conditioned hair and a moisture rich healthy scalp.-This unique daily treatment conditions and moisturizes hair to help repair and strengthen dry, brittle, damaged hair.-Ideal for a daily hair treatment for a stronger healthier look.-Excellent for added protection before blow drying.-Size: 425grams

African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Leave-In Conditioner 425g/15oz; (1 Pack)

Start your review of African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Leave-In Conditioner 425g/15oz by AFRICAN PRIDE!
Superior, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this in my hair and my biracial daughters hair. I love this stuff. I have really curly hair and it can be dry. This stuff has seemed to help both my hair and my daughters hair a lot. Also it smells amazing!! Great price and you get a lot of product!