African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorissah. J.African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorissah. J.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

This Anti-Breakage Formula With Extra Virgin Olive Oil, African Shea Butter &Amp; Herbal Oil Extracts Make Hair Strong, Shiny&Nbsp;And Manageable. Smooth Creamy Feather-Light Formula Helps Stop Breakage, Split Ends And Dryness. Daily Use Strengthens, Moisturizes And Conditions Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tracy S.
Cincinnati, OH
African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy after color treatments. I love how this hair treatment leaves my hair feeling. I use it a day after I color treat my hair and then once a month to keep my hair feeling as soft and healthy as possible.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I also use this product daily. Seems like all African Pride products works for my dry and brittle hair. It bring back the shine and moisture that have been stripped away by perms. Plus, all of their products are affordable and cans be found at the local Dollar General stores.
Lorissah. J.
This product contains: extra virgin olive oil, African shea butter, herbal oil extracts and other oils to keep your hair moisturize. I purchase my container at the Family Dollar store for $3 and then later discover that Target and Walmart sell theirs for under $3.

What i like about this hair conditioner, is that i can use it on my hair while wet or dry. I often use this product after I shampoo and condition my hair as a styling product for flat twisting my hair. If I need to re-twist my hair in between my wash day, this product still makes my hair look and feel good.

I also like it a lot because it makes my hair soft and shiny. It can be compared to a leave in conditioner. It is light weight, so your hair won't feel weighed down like greases and pomades.
Anabel M.
A friend recommended this product to me. It works WONDERS! After trying many products which never worked, this product is AMAZING!! It leaves my hair so soft and silky. Definitely worth a try! It's the best! You won't regret it.
Marlena A.
This product is amazing when it comes to my hair. Its light and not greasy at all. Doesn't weigh my hair down which is really important when it comes to my mixed hair. I need a lot of moisture for my hair because it gets dry and breaks off so easily, but not with this product. It rejuvenates my hair and leaves my curls bouncy! Definitely notice a difference in the breakage of my hair after a few weeks! Hair is stronger!
Sabrina W.
College park, GA
I have a really dry and flaky scalp and I was looking for something that is non-greasy but would moisturize my hair. This product does a good job doing just that. My hair has been dyed many a times and it breaks off but this product has also been strengthening my hair which is a major plus. I really recommend this product for the simple fact that it does what it says it does. And the smell is nice too.
Monique H.
Yeadon, PA
This product is pretty good, I've seen better but for the price, its totally worth buying. I love the smell it leaves in my hair, it smells really nice. I dyed my hair which left my hair really dry but this product actually moisturizes my hair and leaves it moisturized
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This product just make my hair so soft and moisturized its a great product for dry hair and gives it strength and body indeed. I could feel a difference it the texture of my hair when i use it but it builds up on the hair a lot even though its not that oily but it worked indeed and the smell is sooo good love it and i do recommend this product.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
This product is the bomb! It replenishes and strengthens your hair after just a few uses. It also stops your hair from breaking and strengthens brittle ends and helps keep your root dandruff free. It'a an overall great product and I recommend using immediately after washing your hair, really works best then!
Lyndsey L.
Columbia, SC
Wasn't my favorite it was a little to thin for me to much of a water base. I have course hair just seems to work better with leave ins or creamier products. But I do use it when I just need a refresher on my ends.
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
How should I apply this to my hair?