African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorissah. J.African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorissah. J.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

This Anti-Breakage Formula With Extra Virgin Olive Oil, African Shea Butter &Amp; Herbal Oil Extracts Make Hair Strong, Shiny&Nbsp;And Manageable. Smooth Creamy Feather-Light Formula Helps Stop Breakage, Split Ends And Dryness. Daily Use Strengthens, Moisturizes And Conditions Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tracy S.
Cincinnati, OH
African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy after color treatments. I love how this hair treatment leaves my hair feeling. I use it a day after I color treat my hair and then once a month to keep my hair feeling as soft and healthy as possible.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also use this product daily. Seems like all African Pride products works for my dry and brittle hair. It bring back the shine and moisture that have been stripped away by perms. Plus, all of their products are affordable and cans be found at the local Dollar General stores.
Anabel M.
A friend recommended this product to me. It works WONDERS! After trying many products which never worked, this product is AMAZING!! It leaves my hair so soft and silky. Definitely worth a try! It's the best! You won't regret it.
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
This product first off is available at mass retailers and at a great price point. The fragrance is light, it absorbs into the hair very well and provides the moisture that your hair needs.
Sabrina W.
College park, GA
I have a really dry and flaky scalp and I was looking for something that is non-greasy but would moisturize my hair. This product does a good job doing just that. My hair has been dyed many a times and it breaks off but this product has also been strengthening my hair which is a major plus. I really recommend this product for the simple fact that it does what it says it does. And the smell is nice too.
Courtney W.
Dyer, TN
This product is at a great price!!! It smells wonderful. Its light weight and not greasy. It conditions my daughters dry frizzy hair pretty well.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantaría tener la oportunidad de probar este tratamiento para mi cabello, realmente lo necesita. He escuchado excelentes opiniones acerca de este producto!!!
Diana Z.
Kansas city, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently dyed my hair and had bleached it many, many times before as well as flat ironing it and my ends and hair are in horrible condition! So a friend recommended this to me and after using it just once I saw a big difference!
Marlena A.
This product is amazing when it comes to my hair. Its light and not greasy at all. Doesn't weigh my hair down which is really important when it comes to my mixed hair. I need a lot of moisture for my hair because it gets dry and breaks off so easily, but not with this product. It rejuvenates my hair and leaves my curls bouncy! Definitely notice a difference in the breakage of my hair after a few weeks! Hair is stronger!
Monique H.
Yeadon, PA
This product is pretty good, I've seen better but for the price, its totally worth buying. I love the smell it leaves in my hair, it smells really nice. I dyed my hair which left my hair really dry but this product actually moisturizes my hair and leaves it moisturized
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
How should I apply this to my hair?