BY AFRICAN PRIDE

This Anti-Breakage Formula With Extra Virgin Olive Oil, African Shea Butter &Amp; Herbal Oil Extracts Make Hair Strong, Shiny&Nbsp;And Manageable. Smooth Creamy Feather-Light Formula Helps Stop Breakage, Split Ends And Dryness. Daily Use Strengthens, Moisturizes And Conditions Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Zaire A.
Richmond, VA
For keeping coolly textured hair it helps de tangling easier also the smell of the product is absolutely great. It’s pretty affordable compared to other natural hair products
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Lovely product that does what it calm to do. I was shopping for hair product in exchange online and come cross this amazing product. I having been having lot of problem with split ends and I have tried bunch of hair product but some reduce the split while others increased. Ever since I have started applying this product, i have observed a tremedious change in the health of my hair. The split ends have gradually reduced and so hopping it finally stop and cease to be no more. Amazing.Highly Recommend. African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment
Tracy S.
Cincinnati, OH
African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula Hair Treatment leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy after color treatments. I love how this hair treatment leaves my hair feeling. I use it a day after I color treat my hair and then once a month to keep my hair feeling as soft and healthy as possible.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I also use this product daily. Seems like all African Pride products works for my dry and brittle hair. It bring back the shine and moisture that have been stripped away by perms. Plus, all of their products are affordable and cans be found at the local Dollar General stores.
Lorissah. J.
This product contains: extra virgin olive oil, African shea butter, herbal oil extracts and other oils to keep your hair moisturize. I purchase my container at the Family Dollar store for $3 and then later discover that Target and Walmart sell theirs for under $3.

What i like about this hair conditioner, is that i can use it on my hair while wet or dry. I often use this product after I shampoo and condition my hair as a styling product for flat twisting my hair. If I need to re-twist my hair in between my wash day, this product still makes my hair look and feel good.

I also like it a lot because it makes my hair soft and shiny. It can be compared to a leave in conditioner. It is light weight, so your hair won't feel weighed down like greases and pomades.
Anabel M.
A friend recommended this product to me. It works WONDERS! After trying many products which never worked, this product is AMAZING!! It leaves my hair so soft and silky. Definitely worth a try! It's the best! You won't regret it.
Marlena A.
This product is amazing when it comes to my hair. Its light and not greasy at all. Doesn't weigh my hair down which is really important when it comes to my mixed hair. I need a lot of moisture for my hair because it gets dry and breaks off so easily, but not with this product. It rejuvenates my hair and leaves my curls bouncy! Definitely notice a difference in the breakage of my hair after a few weeks! Hair is stronger!
Sabrina W.
College park, GA
I have a really dry and flaky scalp and I was looking for something that is non-greasy but would moisturize my hair. This product does a good job doing just that. My hair has been dyed many a times and it breaks off but this product has also been strengthening my hair which is a major plus. I really recommend this product for the simple fact that it does what it says it does. And the smell is nice too.
Monique H.
Yeadon, PA
This product is pretty good, I've seen better but for the price, its totally worth buying. I love the smell it leaves in my hair, it smells really nice. I dyed my hair which left my hair really dry but this product actually moisturizes my hair and leaves it moisturized
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This product just make my hair so soft and moisturized its a great product for dry hair and gives it strength and body indeed. I could feel a difference it the texture of my hair when i use it but it builds up on the hair a lot even though its not that oily but it worked indeed and the smell is sooo good love it and i do recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
How should I apply this to my hair?

Walmart