African Pride Olive Miracle 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12 Oz uploaded by Shaneece H.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Shampoo & Conditioner 2-In-1 Formula is a unique recipe combining the finest African Miracle herbs, oils and natural ingredients to help repair, condition and rejuvenate dry, damaged hair as you shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaneece H.
Jefferson, MD
I really like the consistency of this shampoo and conditioner, it smelled great and left my hair clean. I also love the fact that I got to shampoo and condition at the same time. I use once every few weeks.
♫‎JenRizzo♫ ‎.
Boston
This is nice makes my hair feel silky only use a little and try not to use directly on roots so they don't get to greasy / buildup use with the whole line of products and the shea butter leave in
Christel E.
Marengo, IN
It smells good. It leaves hair nice and soft. And is very affordable. My coarse hair really feels touchable every time I use this.
Miriam S.
Smells Good. Leaves hair nice and soft. Very affordable. No harsh chemicals.
Kaymo B.
Craigslist Tampa where I can't complain I've been using it for a few months and it leaves me and my daughter's hair nice and silky and shiny
Lauryn P.
Hair feels naturally oiled which is good for dry scalps and moisturised once dry only need to lock in moisture with other hair products like curl activator/moisturiser lotion and oils great for curly hair.