African Pride Magical Gro Maximum Herbal Formula 5.3 oz uploaded by Be U.

BY AFRICAN PRIDE

We have discovered the Maximum Strength Magical Gro formula for your hair. Each Maximum Strength miracle ingredient helps create a strong, shiny head of hair and a healthy problem-free scalp. Let Maximum Strength Magical Gro rejuvenate your color treated or natural hair. Miracle herbs, oils and natural ingredients melt into your hair to create a healthy scalp. Helps to stop breakage, split ends and dry hair. see more...

Be U.
Dallas, TX
It has the same smell from the 90's but the ingredients have changed. Here are the ingredients from the 90's. The new ingredients are listed on Amazon. This made my hair grow in the 90's but I just started using it again a week ago. It does make my hair soft.
Sylvia G.
This product contains a beautiful aroma of natural herbs dedicated to conditioning dry and damaged hair. Not too oily that it clogs pores but just the right amount of moisture to hydrate the scalp.
Danesha A.
Buffalo, NY
I'm so glad I found this product for my hair. It moisturizes my hair and scalp quite well, considering how dry it is normally. I feel it's best applied overnight so it can soak in fully.
leeyah b.
One of my favorite products from this brand. Smells amazing,Great fr creating shine and helps with breakage. However i believe its best used before bed or on a day when not much styling of the hair will be done after the usage.
Shannon B.
I like the smell of the product makes your hair shiny and nourishes the scalp. The only thing is using curling irons or applying heat to your hair can cause burning
Tiffany O.
I use this every time I get out of the shower and it has done wonders for my hair