BY UNKNOWN

African Pride Dream Kids Quick Bounce Detangling Pudding's intense moisturizing properties help manage tangles, instantly improve softness, and boost shine in naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily hair. Formulated exclusively for children's delicate hair and scalp, quick bounce Detangling Pudding's intense moisturizing properties help manage tangles, instantly improve softness, and boost shine in naturally Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily hair. Directions: For best results shampoo and condition hair to start out with a fresh, clean Curly Style. Using fingers or wide tooth comb apply a generous amount of Pudding to hair. Apply Pudding section by section into hair, then evenly distribute from roots to the ends. For maximum curl elongation repeat process above twice and air dry. Allowing your hair to air dry will improve your curl definition. Ingredients: Aqua, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/ Shea Butter, Mangitera Inaica Seeds Butter/ Mango Butter, Argonia Spinosa Nut Oil/argon Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/rosemary Extract, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/aloe Vera, Phenyl Trimethicone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/ginseng Extract, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 11, Steareth 2, Steareth 20, Dmdm Hydantoin, Lmidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Carbomer, Peg 150 Distearate, Peg 12 Dimethicone, Cl 15985/yellow 6, Parfum/fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, d­ Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lyral, Methyl Lonone Gamma. see more...

Imani H.
I absolutely love this product! I've tried so many natural curly hair products, and this is by far one of the best ever! It smells so great! It's not pricey at all. I paid about $2.60 with taxes at Walmart. It leaves my curls defined, nourished and smelling tropical!
amber m.
taylor, MI
This is a real keeper for me and it's not just for kids either . it's inexpensive , smells great , and it makes it easier for me to detangle my hair . Also it leaves my curls moisturized and defined compared to pricier natural hair products made for adults .
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
I love this product because it's the one I use for my daughters curly hair and it's easier for me to detangle her hair using this product. It works great for someone who has really curly hair. I would recommend it
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
Love the smell. I use this on my kids hair and it leaves it feeling amazing. I would recommend this to anyone
Definitely helps Hmong you have any tender headed babies with nappy naps . All of my kids have different curl types and textures but using this helps me detangle even dry hair without whining . I love it for its detangling powers my only issue with it is I feel it leaves hair feeling like a film or residue on it , not quite crunchy but just feels a little weird lol I usually follow up with a hair oil or curling custard after and we are good to go !