BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Dream Kids Olive Oil Miracle Oil Lotion is specially formulated for children and helps stop breakage, split ends, and dryness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It grew my daughter's hair out and I use it on my sons. Leaves the hair soft and moist. Easy to strangle this stubborn hairs that can leave a child to holler out. I do not recommend this product to be an everyday use but a every other day use.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair lotion actually isn't bad, but u have to careful with the usage because it'll make the hair greasy. I got this at the beauty supply store but you can get it anywhere that sells hair products.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Williamsport, PA
I have been looking for a long time for something to make my girls hair soft and manageable and BOOM found it w this product !
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a great product to moisturize curls. I often find the ends of my hair are stringy and dry when my curls haven't had and moisture. I dampen my hair slightly and use a dime size amount from mid shaft to ends and afterwards my hair feels silky. I do the same thing for my daughter's who have very long curly hair. We love this product.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Me gusta esta loción para el cabello es muy buen hidratante y deja el cabello oliendo muy bien lo recomiendo
Lauryn P.
Lauryn P.
Great for job, good for dry scalps and locks in moisture for curly hair, I would use this only when my hair feels like my curls are not moisturised i revive my curls with water every morning and if they are feeling dry still then i add this if its not dry i just add coconut oil and it lasts
Maryan H.
Maryan H.
Is this just for black people or is it for everyone just wondering😅😅
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
Does this make hair feel greasy, sticky, or crunchy? A lot of products leave some type of residue in the hair. I am looking for something that just moisturizes.
Laura A.