BY NONE

It unlocks tangled hair. Stretches curl pattern to style as desired. It Deeply moisturize, tames frizzy hair. It nourishes curly hair with the right blend of natural oils for healthy looking and growth. It gives ultimate shine and curl control. Directions: Apply a generous amount of Moisturizing & Detangling Leave-in Conditioner to the palms of your hands and smooth onto wet or damp hair. Gently work from roots to ends with finger combing to ease out tangles and distribute evenly over hair. Ingredients: Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/oilve Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/shea Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Tocophero/vitamin e, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/ Jojoba Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/ Grape Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/ Avocado Oil, Linum Usitassimum Seed Oil, Triticum Vulare Germ Oil/wheat Germ Oil, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein Pg Propyl Silanetriol, Equisetum Hoemale Extract/horsetail Extract, Hydrolyzed Avena Sativa Protein/ Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Triticum Vulare Protin/ Hydroyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyqaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Acrylamidopropyltrimornium Chloride/acrylates Copolymer Hydantion, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Imidazolidinfyl Urea, Ci 17200/red 33, Parfum/fragrancem Benzyl Benzoate, d-limonene. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal F.
I buy this for my daughters since they mix. I gotta say I was impress how good this works in my youngest hair since her hair is super thick and long. It works really good. It smells great and when I put it in their hair it makes it a lot easier to brush their hair out. It sense last all day. I get this at Wal-Mart for 3 dollars. It cheap and works wonderful.
JJ B.
Wow! I was really amazed at how well this product worked on my hair. It is an affordable price. It moisturized my hair quickly and very well. The packaging is pretty. Attractive to the eye. It only takes a small amount of conditioner for your hair. I prefer applying this to small sections of my hair a little bit at a time. This conditioner smells so good, make you wish you could taste it. LOL! I gotta get some more.
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
This leave in has done wonders on my naturally curly hair. It smells amazing and it detaingles my coils beautifully. This product is UBER AFFORDABLE African Pride Dream Kids Olive Miracle Leave-In Conditioner, 15 oz
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
This stuff works wonders in my daughters hair. I have found it hard to find products for our hair because we are both mixed. But this product lays all the baby hairs down great.
Johannia C.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is so good hair curly hair I really love this product I buy this product on base and I am really in love with it and it smell so good make my hair look much better will buy this again a
kearra w.
toccoa
I can hardly find any moisturizer for my baby hair. Everything I tried her hair would still be dry til I found this and used it. It is a great product to use.
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
I absolutely love this for my daughter. I don't like that it has petrolatum, but it's not heavy on her hair. It moisturizes and detangles.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this on my daughter's hair and I love it. It smells good and keeps hair hair moisturized. Will keep this on hand all the time.
Natasha G.
This product works wonderful in my daughter's hair and also in mine. It's affordable with a nice smooth texture and doesn't leave a greasy residie .