BY AFRICAN PRIDE

African Pride Dream Kids Detangler Miracle "Easy Comb" Shampoo is designed to give lasting straight styles with remarkable movement, manageability and shine. see more...

Danielle M.
Valdosta
This shampoo is amazing! My daughter has dry, thick, curly hair and this is my go to shampoo for her. Her curls are so gorgeous and her hair is so moist after using. I love the product line and recommend to anyone with dry or frizzy curls.
Jennifer Y.
I love this shampoo for my boys mixed hair! It leaves it so soft and manageable! My older son who has kinkier hair only needs the shampoo when his hair is short and when it's longer we use both the shampoo and conditioner. My younger son has looser, softer curls so we use both the shampoo and conditioner. We tried a lot of different brands before finally finding this one and so glad we did!
Adrianna P.
Hobart, OK
I just discovered this shampoo today and I used it on my daughters hair today and let me tell you this shampoo is IT! it smells so good and makes her hair very shiny way better than i expected I picked this up at sally's on a whim and I will be buying this shampoo from now on for her hair! Thank you African Pride for having such amazingly good and affordable hair products for kids no matter what their hair type is!
LaTasha T.
Radcliff, KY
I really love this for my daughters hair. other shampoos cause it to tangle up real bad
Nesa D.
Great for natural curls! Use this for my daughter thick curls also smells really good