African Botanics Marula Resurrection Eye Cream

by African Botanics

What it is: An intensive, highly concentrated formula that provides complete age-defying care for the delicate eye area. What it does: This luxurious and velvety cream is supercharged with a carefully selected combination of the most advanced wrinkle-minimizing biotechnology, uniquely extracted rare African plants, antioxidant active molecules and resilient laminaria algae to renew skin cells, boost collagen and elastin production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while restoring youthful density to the orbital area. Day after day, this eye cream visibly soothes, moisturizes and protects. The skin appears regenerated, firmer and instantly enhanced. How to use: Apply a small amount of product morning and/or evening along the orbital bone and under the eye in gentle patting and pressing motions. Store at room temperature. Style Name: African Botanics Marula Resurrection Eye Cream. Style Number: 5538555. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of African Botanics Marula Resurrection Eye Cream!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This eye cream has great ingredients and with that high price I was expecting a lot from this, but unfortunately it didn’t live up to my expectations. I didn’t see any results with it. I love this brand, but this is a no for me.
Ginger A.
I really wanted to love this eye cream, it's really sleek and I love that it's natural and nontoxic. Unfortunately, I found this to be incredibly harsh on my skin. I found that it had a weird smell and my skin reacted and turned bright red wherever I applied it. I do have sensitive skin, but my skin very rarely reacts this badly to a product.

Looking for your answer?