African Botanics Marula Neroli Infused Oil uploaded by Karen A.African Botanics Marula Neroli Infused Oil uploaded by Jennifer N.

BY AFRICAN BOTANICS

100% natural, cold pressed, light textured facial oil that is easily absorbed into skin. Rich in vitamins C + E & natural antioxidants that help cells renew & resist damage. High in essential fatty acids that deeply hydrate skin & reduce redness while protecting against the elements. Marula Oil also softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & helps improve skin elasticity for a more youthful appearance. This impeccable facial anti-aging oil infused with essence of Neroli, penetrates deeply for soft, supple & radiant skin. pH balanced & non-comedogenic. Benefits: Omega rich. High in anti. see more...

Karen A.
Burlington , WA
This oil is fantastic! It is heavy duty and thick. I like to use it after peels for an extra treat for my skin. I use this oil at night. It has a strong earthy smell. I think this oil is worth the larger price point.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a beautiful oil that saved my skin this winter. I would mix a pump with my moisturizer and my skin would drink it in. The smell is pretty strong but it didn’t bother me. Major con is the price, of course.
Alex C.
Hartford, CT
Best face oil ever! I have acne-prone, oily & sensitive skin and I was very skeptical about this product. However, I took a chance and oh boy, I am glad that I did. It sinks in your skin without leaving any kind of greasiness. The smell is so light and pleasant. After using it for 2 days, I noticed improvement immediately. My skin is acne-free, smoothr, firmer, and softer. I know the price is a bit much but it's so worth considering how the bottle would last you a good amount of time.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
This product is nice. The oil makes skin feel smooth soft and silky. The three S' s . Not only that but it helps restore your skin to help it heal.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
I purchased this from Urban Outfitters sometime in May for the purpose of trying marula oil. In the past I have used Vitamin E, Jojoba, Coconut, and Argan, all of which are wonderful. But the skincare junkie in me could not resist... !

To start, i had to do some research, like WHAT THE HECK IS THIS OIL??! ;) My findings concluded that marula oil is extracted from the nuts of the Marula tree. This Marula tree is indigenous to South Africa and the South Africans have been pressing the kernals (nuts) for the oil and using it as moisturizers, healing, and even in their cooking.

Some of the benefits of marula oil is that this oil contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants like vitaminc C + E, both of which contribute to cell regeneration, healing and shielding against free radicals from our environment. Another benefit that I learned from their website is that marula oil contains very high levels of omega 9 and 6, both of which are essential fatty acids that help penetrate the skin to deeply nourish it. This product is also infused with Neroli oil which is a type of white flower that grows from the orange tree. Neroli oil has its own benefits as well - to smooth out wrinkles and to promote a clear complexion.

My first application of this oil was after cleansing my face. The oil is actually quite light and not as greasy as I thought it would be. It has a very unique smell of citrus and musk, a bit woodsy. It's beautiful though. A bit intoxicating at first but I am okay with. Those who are sensitive to smell should be cautious about this. I patted it all over my face and by morning my skin had absorbed it all. After 2 months of using this daily I have to say my skin has gotten softer.

I mentioned I did a lot of traveling in the months of June and July and I have brought it with me everywhere! In NY, where weather and pollution are bad, i felt like my skin has reaped its benefits on a nightly basis. I only use this in the evenings when I sleep because that's when our skin and body does the most healing. Honestly, it works really well, and my skin's been agreeing with it. My skin looks refreshed, awake and definitely more hydrated. The weather in CA is quite dry in the summer so this definitely helps lock in moisture in the evenings!

It's really such a beautiful oil to use and I couldn't think of another luxury in such a pretty glass bottle!

Overall, I'd definitely recommend people to try it. I think this is definitely a luxury type of oil to splurge on but it's effective and also very therapeutic. It is a multipurpose oil for skin, hair and body but I primarily use it on my face because it seems to work perfectly for it. And a little does go on a long way. This is a 2 oz bottle that'll last for at least 6 months, if not more. Recently, i started using a glycolic cream and I pat this oil over it because the glycolic does sting a bit. I'll let you guys know how that goes soon!

I can't wait to catch up with you on the blog. Please connect with me on Instagram! I know I'm starting to get really into it and would love to have more friends!!! ;) Talk to you guys soon!