BY AFRICAN BOTANICS

A thoroughly modern, all-natural range inspired by old African beauty rituals, African Botanics harnesses the skin-replenishing properties of Marula oil - the world's most antioxidant-rich oil. Founded by Craig and Julia Noik - both originally from South Africa - the couple came across Marula on their travels through their native country, and Julia - having recently given birth - was amazed by the speed with which the oil repaired her 'stretched', post-pregnancy skin. In fact, the pair were so impressed by its skin-strengthening performance, they persuaded a South African laboratory to analyse its properties - and were bowled over by the findings. Marula oil has incredibly potent antioxidant stability and stars 78% omega 9 to fortify skin's fabric, reverse signs of damage and protect against ageing effects of free radicals - which is why it is the cornerstone of this exquisite range of face and body treatments. see more...

Teresa V.
Jefferson, LA
I like it a lot , it does relieve muscle pain and soreness. But it does have a hot cold burning sensation which I dont like because I have sensitive skin. But that isnt too much of a problem. It can be uncomfortable for people with sensative skin like me. I will continue to use it because it helped a lot for my muscle and back pain ! Its also good for aching joints.
Raquel R.
Saint Petersburg
I love this product! Got it in a FabFitFun box and have used it for muscle pain. It’s a better quality IcyHot! Plus it smells WAY better than IcyHot and absorbs into the skin without leaving a ton of residue.
Briana B.
Augusta, KY
I received this in FabFitFun box and it’s amazing. All natural ingredients & it helps with muscle pain and pinched nerves! The smell is very strong but the product does its job very well. Highly recommend
Sara T.
Pico Rivera, CA
I like how it feels on your feet on your muscles it's very men TA does help with pain it Soothing And I got it for my fat fit Box and I am loving
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
I enjoyed receiving this in a FFF box. I struggle with sore muscles so I have my husband rub this on my neck and shoulders and it helps!
Emily S.
This works, BUT save your cash and buy icy hot. It works exactly the same. It smells a little better, but not 68 dollars better.
bridget r.
Santa Clara, CA
I use this after I workout and it always works! it does not have a really bad smell it actually smells amazing!
Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
Smells like a cream and does polish the skin and makes it feel smooth but I don't think it works as well on my skin as other products have. It seems very gentle on the skin.