AFI ~ Decemberunderground [Bonus Tracks] (new) uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.AFI ~ Decemberunderground [Bonus Tracks] (new) uploaded by Michelle L.

AFI ~ Decemberunderground [Bonus Tracks] (new)

AFI: Hunter (bass guitar); Davey Havok, Jade Puget, Adam Carson. Personnel: Davey Havok (vocals); Jade Puget (guitar, keyboards, programming); Dave McCracken, Ronan Harris (keyboards, programming); Adam Carson (drums); Dan Under, Melisane Maxwell, Luke Wood, Chris Kelly [Choir Practice], Griselda Gomez, Talia Nissimyan, Laura Mathis, Omar Alcibar, Caitlin Sanchez, Wallace Deveries, Gavin Rattmann, Ryan Wilson, Diana Miranda, Ryan Downey, Christopher Dominey, Brittany Manchatta, Sonia Dubon, John Powe, Brandan Schieppati, Jeff Sagud, Jerry Finn, Joe McGrath, Ralph Saenz, Tyler Stewart, Keith Barney (background vocals).Audio Mixers: Jerry Finn; Chris Lord-Alge; Rich Costey. Recording information: Conway Recording Studios; Sage & Sound Recording Studios. Illustrator: Alan Forbes. Photographer: James Minchin. AFI is a band lucky to own fiercely loyal fans who embrace - and ultimately expect - the gradual transformation the band has undergone with each album since 1999's Black Sails in the Sunset. Where many bands get called out for signing to a major label or even just maturing their sound over time, AFI fans have chiefly stayed devoted to their ever-evolving goth-punk heroes. With that in mind, Decemberunderground comes as AFI's follow-up to their ambitious major-label smash Sing the Sorrow. Due to the clever production tricks employed on that album, fans might expect even more intricate arrangements, sound effects, and sonic landscapes to emerge from the wintry packaging of Decemberunderground. To an extent this is true, but it's more that the cloudy gloom permeating their career thus far has lifted, allowing a relatively tighter and lighter overall album to emerge. Take the band's traditional prelude for instance: this time it's infused with stirring strings and an uplifting dance-pop beat that is a far cry from the dark and eerie call-to-arms chants of previous albums. And though "Kill Caustic" (and later "Affliction") brings AFI's earlier hardcore punch, if. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This album is just breathtaking. I've loved AFI since I heard them on Fuse when it played music videos. DecemberUnderground is my favorite AFI album and I've heard and own them all! Davey showed us how beautiful his songs can get and provided deep and hidden meanings in all his lyrics as always. I love AFI so much!!!!
Jessica F.
I was thinking about this album the other day! I have not listened to it in a long time. I used to listen to this all the time on my walks to school. I do remember that I loved listening to this album. During those years of high school it helped with any situation I was in. It was and is such a great album.
Timbrell R.
I have been a fan of afi since I was in elementary school. I remember when The Days of Phoenixs came out and I was in love. I remember waiting til this cd came out and blasting it everyday all day. Decemberunderground tone in music is very different from the rest of AFI's music, but like any great band music is about change and feelings and getting more connected with people. I really loved this cd, as well as, the rest of the music and I will forever be a fan; -)
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Disclosure: I am such a huge AFI fan that no matter what, they will always get the highest rating from me.^_^
With that being said, this album was pretty good. It has alot of mellow tones compared to previous albums and has a few songs that incorporate a more of a indie rock feel. Daveys vocals are amazing and he seems to kind of play around with different styles and pitches in this album. A good album for radio play. Must listen to! I highly respect this band for trying new things all the time and taking that risk.
Regina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is stunning. Literraly love every single track on this album. Very good vocals, one of the best albums I've ever owned. This album will still be great in the next 10 years and that's why I think I love it so much. All though maybe 1/2 songs may be have an electronic feel its an overall great album that I recommend to any of my friends and family.
María S.
Decemberunderground is the seventh studio album by rock band AFI, the album won them worldwide fame enough, but it's an album that has its ups and downs. The album has themes that I love, that are typical rock songs. In short is good album, I love the combination of prelude with Miss Murder is simply genial.AFI still making great music! Recommended.
Loryn W.
Morrisville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is what really defined AFIs career, I think, because until Miss Murder every time I'd tell someone "My favorite band is AFI." They'd say who? I feel like AFI constantly evolves. Especially with this album, it has a little bit of an electronic feel to it but overall is still an amazing album.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was my teenage guilty pleasure as all the emo/punk bands were breaking out. Who didn't love Miss Murderer? Its a good album and I still love to listen to it nostalgically on youtube from time to time along with bands from the same time. Give it a listen!
Lauren E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best best best album A Fire Inside has ever released. AFI is a very alternative band and it's a perfect album if you like songs that have themes of love and heartbreak. Definitely a good alternative break up album for emo kids at heart.
Rachel C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome album you can listen to the whole way through without skipping a track! Don't listen to this type of music anymore very often, but this album never gets old!
Sabrina S.