BY AFG FURNITURE

Vanessa M.
Ashburn, VA
I am a lover of all things matcha!! This was not a disappointment :-) You taste the green flavor of the matcha and then the sweetness from the caramel it's a perfect highly addicting combo!!
Nour B.
sfax
hi im  nour his my favorite green tea MATCHA I absolutely love green tea & drink it on the daily (I could drink up to 3 cups a day). When I saw Costco sold this by the box full I was astounded & immediately bought it to stock up. It tastes so good, with that real matcha flavor! You heat up a mug full of water, steep in a bag (2 if you want an even stronger flavor, which is what I do) & viola! Perfect green tea! I always love using Kirkland’s brand!
Judy Y.
New Westmintster, VA
This is really comparable with the original flavor. Being one of my favorite candies of all time. The matcha (green tea) flavor is very strong, witch I like! I picked up 2 giant box of this from Japan. I have always been addicted to this.
Myracle B.
Jacksonville, AL
I've heard a lot about this flavor. And I love baking so I've seen a lot of recipies with this ingredient in it. What does it taste like? Is it good? And would it be forth my money to buy and use?
Melina S.
Buenos Aires
Does anyone know where I can get it?