Affy Tapple Caramel Apples - 3 CT uploaded by Wendy C.Affy Tapple Caramel Apples - 3 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY AFFY TAPPLE

Affy Tapple® Caramel Apples.
Tear & share package.
Since 1948.
3 caramel apples.
The original caramel apple!
0g trans fat.
www.affytapple.com. see more...

• Seen these at my local supermarket...are they good or no? My daught...1 Answers
Meg H.
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love Caramel Apples. They are the perfect treat for fall. When I can't make my own I buy this brand. It is inexpensive and tastes great. And then I don't have to clean up my kitchen which is always a plus! Would definitely recommend!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
My favorite since I was a kid!!!! My mom would buy these every Halloween for me and I would always look forward to eating them!! I continue this tradition and get them for my kids too!!'
Kayleigh  T.
Kayleigh T.
These are one of my all time favorite fall treats!! They don't cost a lot and they provide a healthy yet sweet treat for the whole family.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
These carmel apples were my favorite, I still buy them , This was a treat for halloween and fall fairs
Rickeyta F.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I love when Fall comes so I can get these. I can't go without having these every year.
Megan R.
Megan R.
So delicious and perfect for a fall treat. The apples are the perfect tartness too.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
I always but this brand, always a great price for a low budget. Always fresh.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Hmmm...not great. At all. The caramel is hard, the nuts taste old, and the apples are almost inaccessible because the caramel is so hard. I've found a few to be mushy, while others to be stale and hard. The quality is terrible.
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
These were alright for a lil Walmart find. For sure not the best caramel apples ever but the kids thought they were fun. They are fairly cheap too.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Once October hits these are my go to FAVORITE TREAT! the caramel is so tasty and soft and perfect in combination with the not to hard crunchy chopped peanuts. Autumn is basically taffy apple season and I love it!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Seen these at my local supermarket...are they good or no? My daughter loves caramel apples and they are easy to make but these take all the Hassel out of it. What the price on them too?