Affy Tapple Caramel Apples - 3 CT uploaded by Wendy C.Affy Tapple Caramel Apples - 3 CT uploaded by Wendy C.Affy Tapple Caramel Apples - 3 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY AFFY TAPPLE

Affy Tapple® Caramel Apples.
Tear & share package.
Since 1948.
3 caramel apples.
The original caramel apple!
0g trans fat.
www.affytapple.com. see more...

• Seen these at my local supermarket...are they good or no?...1 Answers
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
These apples are literally America's favorite during the fall and for Halloween🍎🍎🍎🍎!!! It tastes great and me and my family enjoy the quality of the apple and the taste!!! #good #yasty #apples #fall #halloween
Leah A.
Washington, MI
I look forward to the fall and Halloween season for these caramel apples. Omg there literally the best. I eat one off these everyday during the fall season no lie lol. There amazing
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Once I see these in the store Ik Halloween is here!! Caramel apples, candy apples, and apple cider get me in the spooky spirit!! Just bubbling up some caramel in a pot makes me feel witchy!! Plus these are a delicious, no burn way to have a sweet treat!!
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love Caramel Apples. They are the perfect treat for fall. When I can't make my own I buy this brand. It is inexpensive and tastes great. And then I don't have to clean up my kitchen which is always a plus! Would definitely recommend!
Catherine M.
I absolutely love these taffy apples. The taste of the caramel, nuts and the apples. A snack that lets me know that autumn is nearing. Every year I look for these apples. I will not buy any other brand taffy apples. I have even tried the apples with the chocolate chips added to the mix. I still prefer the original.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
''Tis the season of everything spooky but one of my favorite fall treats is in fact sweet!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these caramel apples they taste absolutely delicious! Super sweet and crunchy just a perfect fall treat for the whole family!
Dayana M.
Winder, GA
I see this at my grocery store every time I go. I love caramel apples, 8?3 tasted quite a few and these are one of my favorites. They are very good, the caramel isn't hard when you bite into it.
Selena R.
Once October hits these are my go to FAVORITE TREAT! the caramel is so tasty and soft and perfect in combination with the not to hard crunchy chopped peanuts. Autumn is basically taffy apple season and I love it!
Wendy C.
My favorite since I was a kid!!!! My mom would buy these every Halloween for me and I would always look forward to eating them!! I continue this tradition and get them for my kids too!!'
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I absolutely love these things ! They are so so yummy! I could eat all of them if my family would let me ...perfect chopped up for little ones ..plus it's healthy with a bit of sweetness!
Jennifer O.
Seen these at my local supermarket...are they good or no? My daughter loves caramel apples and they are easy to make but these take all the Hassel out of it. What the price on them too?