BY AFFRESH

Affresh Washing Machine Cleaning Wipes - 24 Count see more...

concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I do laundry every day all day and you jave to keep you washer and dryer clean & tidy too so these definitely come in handy every single time. I love how easy the package is to open and pull out a wipe, there nice and thick and dont tear easy and there dual sided and have a micrograb fibers that trap the dirt which is awesome. When i do the top of the machines with the wipe i come behind it with a clean soft microfiber to biff off the excess causee i dont like streaks but amazing product would definitely brecommend
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
I used the affresh Machine Cleaning Wipes on my dryer, outside of my television, on my husband's play station... One wipe can hold a bit! Great at removing grime, dirt and dust. Very Moist. The product has two sides; one for scrubbing one for wiping. The scent wasn't bad. Great product!
Michelle B.
The Boonies, MI
I love these cleaning wipes. They are not only a good size but heavily saturated but not too much that it drips. I received them as a sample from Crowdtap along with other products that I have found to be very useful and effective.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Of all the Affresh cleaning products this one is my least favorite. As much as I love the entire line of Affresh products these could use some help. They need to be more moist so you can cover more area. They also streak really bad. So you are left with a film.