Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner uploaded by Eden B.

BY AFFRESH

Removes Odor Causing Residue in All Washing Machines #1 recommended washer cleanser* *Based on washer manufacturer recommendations.  Affresh is made by an affiliate of the washer manufacturer. 3 Tablets ~ Total Net Wt. 4.2 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
we recently bought a new he washer and it really started to smell moldy. so we bought this for the first time we had to use 2 tablets. now once a month every month we make sure we clean the washer with this. took the odor away instantly. i would definitely recommend this to a friend
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
The only brand I use!
Affresh never fails to do is job. When that annoying little light comes on to notify me that it's time to clean my HE washer, I just unwrap an affresh tablet, drop it in the washer and run the special cycle. My washer is always sparkling clean afterwards. There is never any dirt or residue left over or any odors. Affresh is the only brand I trust and the only brand I buy/use. It's very affordable, too! I highly recommend it!
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Unfortunetly I have to buy these for our washer because the smell is awful after a month of washing clothes. Makes no sense to me older washer never had this problem...they work amazing the smell is gone and back to washing clothes
Sidra H.
I am very pleased with which this products works and does what it is supposed to do. I don't have to worry about cleaning up after I use the item. I would purchase this again if I needed to restock.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
These work GREAT! I never knew such odor could accumulate over time from a washing machine. Every month I use this and it keeps that funk far, far away from my clothes while I wash them.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
We boughten whirlpool Caprio washer a couple months ago and I use this to clean my washer every month. It makes the washer smelling good and makes me feel good knowing I have a clean washer
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
Received a sample of this when I purchased my new washing machine and liked it so well that I bought it myself to use in my machine when it needed cleaning recently.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
The Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner works great. It is inexpensive and does a good job cleaning and getting rid of odors left in the washing machine.
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
These should be a part of regular use with any front load washer, before odor and residue build up. Sold at my local home depot, inexpensive.
Ashlee A.
Dayton, NV
There is a special cycle for this on my washer! I've been wanting to give it a try! I usually just use vinegar.
Jenna m.