affresh Washer Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie L.

affresh Washer Cleaner

affresh Washer Cleaner: Designed to penetrate, dissolve and remove odor-causing residue*NEW_LINE* Cleans washers better than bleach*NEW_LINE* Patented tablet design lasts throughout the entire wash cycle*NEW_LINE* Septic tank safe*NEW_LINE* Works in all washing machines including HE (high efficiency) machines*NEW_LINE* see more...

Samantha T.
South Sioux City
I didn't know that this product existed, but I am extremely grateful that I found it. My front load washing machine was leaking a little during my usual washing cycles.  This cleaned the gasket beautifully and solved my problem completely. I will continue to purchase this product.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These wipes are easy to use, affordable, and keep my washer clean. Each day after finishing my laundry duties I simply open a packet a wipe my washer down inside. My washer stays clean, shiny, and it removes unwanted residue.
Chantay W.
I had no clue you were supposed to use these products to help clean your washing machine until I got a brand new washing machine. Because they aren't made the same as the old ones and hold water, you need to make sure they are fresh.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I got this free for testing purposes and I'm happy with it. My disposal no longer has a bad smell, and it's much quite. I love it.
Sofie Y.
Atlanta , Ga
From the first time I tried it I loved it. It leaves my washing machine smelling super clean!