BY AFFRESH

Gently Cleans Fingerprints, Smudges & Residue for a Streak-Free, Polished Shine Fresh Plum Scent! Recommended by the #1 selling major appliance manufacturer in the world. The durable, distinguished look of clean stainless steel can really make a kitchen shine. Keeping that look, though, has always been a chore. Until now. Affresh™ brand Stainless steel cleaner gently cleanse the fingertips, smudges, and residue left behind from daily use. And with a fresh fruit scent, you might feel as revitalized as your appliance looks. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I used the affresh Stainless Steel Cleaning Spray on my stainless steel sink after washing dishes. The sink was wet before spraying so it kind of gave a pilling effect. It worked better with a "wax on, wax off," motion. It made my sink shine and gave my kitchen a pleasant scent. I've been wanting to also use it on a mini fridge of ours and my husband has been wanting to try it at work to help him tidy up a few of his steel welding projects. Great product! Can't wait to see all of the household chores it can help with. So far, it's perfect for my sink!!!
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use the whole Affresh line to clean my appliances. I also use the stainless steel cleaner to clean our refrigerator. Works great