Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner uploaded by Jessica B.Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY AFFRESH

Powers Away Hard Water Mineral Residue. Designed safer for you and the environment. The #1 selling major appliance manufacturer in the world recommends this product. Why clean your dishwasher? Dishwashers are affected by water quality and the type of detergent used during the washing and rinsing cycles. Many detergents that do not contain phosphates may leave a white film of residue on dishware and internal operating parts of the dishwasher. Over time the residue can become unsightly and could affect dishwasher performance. How Affresh® Dishwasher Cle. see more...

Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My dishwasher was filthy so I was super excited to try out this product. I decided to run the dishwasher without any dishes in it. The tablet would not fit in the detergent compartment (tablet was too large) so I put it in the bottom of the washer. After running a normal cycle, I checked the dishwasher and could not notice a change. I had taken before/after photos just to be sure, and there was no change. Definitely disappointed as it seemed like a great, easy to use product.
Cheryl W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is so easy to use in the single tablet and it can be used in a loaded or empty dishwasher. I used it with an empty dishwasher and it cleaned off all the hard water buildup.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I think this helps with keeping the dishwasher smelling good and keeping that musty smell at bay from all the food particle build up. I would recommend this on a regular basis.
Juliana C.
Cocoa , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this once a month in our dishwasher to keep it clean and smelling fresh. Gets rid of lime and rust stains after a couple of uses.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this free for testing purposes and I'm happy. I no longer have residue on my dishes, and they come out very clean.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Again this is my go to products for cleaning my appliances. I love the whole Affresh line.