BY AFFIRM

Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
Love this relaxer . The conditioner that comes with it is amazing . My clients love it . Does what it's suppose to . We use it in our salon . You pour a certain amount of solution in depending on texture of the hair .
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lowell , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this many times on clients in the salon. Great product! Would highly recommend this!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Definitely worth buying , it works wonders and I use it all the time. Find it in salons.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Rock Island, IL
Works great! Not too harsh. I generally request this or Mizani relaxers at the salon.
Ty T.
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Use it all the time and is worth buying. I love it and it works wonders I swear.
Janell B.
Janell B.
If your looking for super straight hair then you found the fight product. Also I found that the next time I washed my hair it was unexplainably soft.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Affirm conditioning relaxer is one of the few best products on the market. It makes my hair more manageable and my hair has grown. I won't use anything else. One application is actually enough if not more for people with thick hair. My hair is fine and i always have about 1/4 of tub left!
Part of my hair relaxed with it definitely feels different (sleek, stronger, shinny, healthier looking) than the part i relaxed with other relaxers. Greatly recommend!
Waheebah S.
Waheebah S.
Great for skin, it's very soft and I love it would recommend o anyone sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòoooo gooooooooooofdfff