BY KERACARE

Sandra B.
I have trouble with my hair being dry. I've tried products for years now and I think I have found my hg! It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and it's still manageable to hold a style all day.
Amber S.
Only wrap foam I'll use in the salon. Smooth and still soft. Smells great! I have nothing but great responses from my clients when I use this stuff!
tara m.
Monroe, MI
tried this did not care for it. i didn't make a difference. also my friend tried it,she didn't seem to care about it ether.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome product! It smells great and keeps my hair soft and smooth. It's great for curls and waves. This is a must have
Staci L.
Las Vegas, NV
Keracare lotion is pretty good not to much just right smells good n kinda pricey
Yusiry N.
Wrap keracare lotion leaves yohr hair feeling silky smooth. Try it for yourself
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
It leaves my hair really smooth and I love it its the best thing for my hair!!
Carla B.
This is the BEST wrap lotion. I use it for roller setting and before blow drying. It makes my hair and my daughter's hair so soft as well as good staying power. We have dry and coarse hair.
It was a Godsend (along with the conditionee) for my daughter's hairbecause her was so dry and hard. Works very well.
Shaunic S.
This wrap lotion is awesome. It's expensive but worth it. It doesn't flake and it leaves the hair shinny and soft. Not hard and dry. Perfect for natural hair.
Sam C.
Riverside, CA
This product makes my hair really soft. I personally think everybody who uses it will fall in love with it like I did!!!
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help you?
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Where can I find this amazing product and how much is it?
Courtney G.
Louisville, KY
I tried this in someone else's home at one point. Where can I find this? Would love to acquire some.