afety 1st Space Saver Infant Tub, Red uploaded by Kristin K.

BY SAFETY 1ST

Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like this tub a lot my son is 8 months old and not quite sitting up on his own yet so this tub helps a lot when he is in it he dose try to sit up so I do think in a way this tub is helping him a lot.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love this tube. I had it for all three of my boys and it works so well. I love the inclination of it that helps baby to be in a perfect position. It is very convenient how it folds up saving a lot of space. It is durable, easy to clean and transport and best of all it is cheap. Paid 11 dollars on my at walmart. Totally recommend it!!
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
We have this tub in blue for my son and its the perfect size. Not too big for a newborn, but big enough that it will accomodate them until they are ready to go in a full sized tub.
Melissa B.
Bartlesville, OK
I had this tub in blue for my son. I liked how it folded up, but wished it had a more comfortable nonslip surface inside. My son would always slide around everywhere.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love that it folds, saving space however it was very slippery when wet and my daughter would always slip everywhere.
Amber B.
Republic, MO
This is a pretty good tub. Easy to handle but I felt it was still just a little bulky folded up,