BY SAFETY 1ST

Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love love love this tube. I had it for all three of my boys and it works so well. I love the inclination of it that helps baby to be in a perfect position. It is very convenient how it folds up saving a lot of space. It is durable, easy to clean and transport and best of all it is cheap. Paid 11 dollars on my at walmart. Totally recommend it!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Republic, MO
This is a pretty good tub. Easy to handle but I felt it was still just a little bulky folded up,
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I love that it folds, saving space however it was very slippery when wet and my daughter would always slip everywhere.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
We have this tub in blue for my son and its the perfect size. Not too big for a newborn, but big enough that it will accomodate them until they are ready to go in a full sized tub.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Somerset
Very space savvy. My daughter enjoyed it but did not like getting out.........
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bartlesville, OK
I had this tub in blue for my son. I liked how it folded up, but wished it had a more comfortable nonslip surface inside. My son would always slide around everywhere.