AFC Wall Charger White uploaded by Shalayna G.AFC Wall Charger White uploaded by Alicia H.

BY SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS MOBILITY

AFC Wall Charger, White see more...

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
The Samsung adaptive fast charger is super convenient easy to use my phone goes from dead to almost fully charged in about 30 minutes to an hour with nothing running in the background I love that it is a universal charger on the end so it fits several different Samsung phones it has a detachable micro USB cable so I can plug it in to my computer or my laptop and transfer any files pictures and other data quick and easy very convenient I highly recommend this travel charger for Samsung phones it's highly affordable I got mine from Walmart for $20!!! This product is made in Vietnam but I like the fact that it is package here in the United States so it is still providing jobs for u.s. citizens I also like the fact that it is packaged with 100% recyclable material!!!
Alicia H.
I like it! Its fast, its original! $38 . The only thing I dint like is that it does say its a travel charger and it breaks from the ends so it doesnt charge, and the cord has to be replaced. I get it, they are not going to last forever ,but if its a travel charger it should be made more anti breaking from the corners. Other than that? Ir does what it says.