Afar uploaded by Rea A.Afar uploaded by Rea A.Afar uploaded by Rea A.

BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Afar Magazine is a different kind of travel magazine that guides and inspires those who travel the world seeking to connect with its people, experience their cultures, and understand their perspectives. see more...

Afar
  • "My favorite part of this magazine is that it doesn't cover the places or things everyone already knows about." in 1 review
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This is my new favorite magazine! I love the short 2 page features on an experience in each new place. To be more than a tourist, you have to connect with the people of that place. See things their way, eat their food, participate in their local culture. My travel wish list has exploded after reading just two issues!
Jennifer H.
Bookworm Expert
Great travel magazine with beautiful pictures. My kids even love to look at it when I'm done reading it just to look at the pictures.
Toni D.
I had a subscription to this magazine for a year. It is a beautiful and informative travel magazine. I enjoyed reading it and dreaming about traveling to the far off locations.
B B.
Nothing I love more than getting a new issue of Afar in the mailbox. So many off the beaten path locales with a socially conscious flare that never would have made it onto my radar. Love this magazine!
Tiffany B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Afar. This magazine focuses on the less-traveled, more authentic corners of the world that haven't yet been destroyed by uber-commercialization. Rather than promoting Western culture in different locales, this magazine highlights cultures that are often different from our own.
Rebecca M.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Afar! I find the off-the-beaten-path places really fun to learn about and plan to visit. I will be renewing my subscription when it comes around
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
The photographs in Afar are absolutely stunning. If you didn't know any better you'd think you were actually there!
Jenn R.
Great Falls, MT
This is one of my favorite things to see in my mailbox. Each new issue is beautifully designed and takes me to parts of the world I may have already visited, and might not have. They go deeper than just the nuts and bolts of travel and also introduce you to cultures and other ways of life. This magazine and a cup of coffee is a perfect morning for me.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
I am obsessed with the great photos and insider tips fromaround the world. I've discovered places that I never knew I wanted to go to in this magazine that are now places I MUST go to. My favorite part of this magazine is that it doesn't cover the places or things everyone already knows about. Rather, the magazine makes an effort to review new things, experiences and places further than the assumed vacation activities
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I enjoy this magazine a lot. Unexpected places, unexpected viewpoints and great pictures.