BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Product Description Packed with confidence and a bold, masculine attitude, Fierce is not just a cologne, it's a lifestyle. The clean scent of fresh citrus will grab her attention and warm musk will keep her interested. Rugged, classic, cool, live the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
April R.
Lancaster
Bought this for my nephew who's in college right now. Price was what you'd expect for a cologne but definitely worth it. My nephew loves it and has been buying it ever since I got it for him. Would definitely recommend to others and is a great gift.
Brittney R.
I bought this for my boyfriend as a birthday gift and he loves it! Definitely will be returning to the store to purchase another bottle! Amazing scent
Emily S.
Lafayette
I have bought this for my family members for years. They always want it year after year. Great smell, great price. The formula doesn't dry out skin.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Really nice masculine cologne. My wife loves this scent on me so its worth the price. Very classy fragrance for when we go out.
Nichole D.
Smells okay. They have better ones. I use to shop here all the time... don't recommend this one but it smells okay
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
My boyfriend uses this cologne it smells so good and I'm mainly attracted to the cologne than him ! Lol
My boyfriend wears this and I love it! If you want your man to smell nice this is a really good gift for him.