aetna Insurance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of aetna Insurance!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa O.
Joplin, MO
aetna Insurance uploaded by Melissa O.
aetna Insurance uploaded by Melissa O.
I so happy I can review on here about Aetna insurance. I got good deals on my prescription and also they recently sent me a box loaded with items and being we are in pandemic, it’s much needed.. I’m so grateful to have insurance who cares.. 💜
Amanda D.
This insurance company would get no stars if I could. They are the worst with dental coverage. I have a need for dental surgery. Well let me say not covered. Even with my nerve exposed on two teeth, an abscess under the root of another. Also I had to pay out of pocket for life sustainable medication with company. Do not select for private or government insurance.
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Angel H.
Hey guys I’m Angel Higgins, I highly recommend this exceptional and professional credit specialist METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered that all records of card debt, collections, late payments, charge-offs, judgments and wage garnishment had all been cleared from my report and my score raised to 785. What an awesome service from METRONET CREDIT. Most astonishing was that of a huge credit card debt cleared from my accounts. It took 11days as against the initial 9days for my job to be completed. I’m really grateful to them for the excellent job. For those out there in need of credit fix, contact them via: (205) 518-3032, or write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com. Please remember to mention me.
Michael C.
Wonderful Information, I had credit scores of 532 (TransUnion) 580 (Equifax) and 550 (Experian) in December. I applied for an auto loan in March, but was not approved because of my poor FICO score. I had seen some wonderful recommendations of a good Credit Specialist (Metronet Credit Solution) on the internet. So I contacted him and He helped me delete eviction, judgment, late payments, inquiries, charge-off and collections on my credit report, He further increased my credit score about 812 excellent score within a few days. I was approved within a week for my auto loan and He also helped me increase my card limit within a week. Contact him via metronetcreditsolution @ gmail.com for any credit related issues. Don’t forget to mention me.
George K.
aetna Insurance uploaded by George K.
This company is the best credit repair company out there, I have been on chapter 13 repayment plan for 16 months. I needed a home for my family, I don’t have the cash reserves to do this. My lawyer said I needed a trustee and a good credit score before my loan can get approved. But I have no idea how to go about getting a good credit specialist who can help me raised my credit score and delete bankruptcy chapter 13 off my report. My FICO score was at 548, 562 and 567. My loan officer suggested I should contact rootkitscreditspecialist @ gmail . com also texted them on +1 760 474 3440. I got a reply immediately. I explained my circumstances to them, they promised to give an excellent score of 815 and delete all negative items on my report including chapter 13 bankruptcy and credit card debt within the period of 5days max, so that I can get my home as quick as possible. Thanks to ROOTKITS CREDIT SPECIALIST because they did as they promised and my home loan has been approved. This is my first house I bought all time; I really appreciate the works of rootkits credit specialist on my report on the 3 credit bureaus.
Katie T.
Humble, TX
Great service, love the fact that I can call nurses when I am sick to get advice without having to go to the doctor for simple advice. I also love the fact that I am able to recieve new frames every year with the eye insurance add on!
Janice B.
So, I was in the process of rebuilding my credit. I was in the upper 500’s and after a lot of research I decided to go ahead and take a chance at contacting PINNACLECREDITSPECIALIST @ GMAIL . COM even though many people didn’t believe in credit repair companies. I am a living witness that contacting PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST will raise your credit score. I am now at 802, 7 collections have been deleted. Good luck to anyone going down the same road I am. Let them know Janice Bonne referred you.
Kathy W.
I have clean report!!! I filed for BK in July 2021, so that is gone. I had several medical collections… and I had one non-medical collection from TSI that I requested removal but didn’t go out. My credit score was lower due to utilization, which I was meant to paid down significantly in the next 3-5 months. Thanks to PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST who came to my rescue on my credit report. This is the first time probably in my life, y’all! My credit score has been screwed up since I came in contact with PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST. I could actually reach 800’s across board. All medical and non-medical collections have been wiped off. You can reach them via: pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com you can also text on 585 466 4373. I learned from folks here. Thank y’all sooooo much!!!!!!

Looking for your answer?