Aether
Beauty Crystal Charged Cheek Palette Amber 03 oz/ 9 g

Aether Beauty Crystal Charged Cheek Palette Amber 0.3 oz/ 9 g

by Aether

A blush palette that comes with two soft-focus blushes and one luminous highlighter that build effortlessly and blend seamlessly. Finish: Radiant Formulation: Pressed Powder Highlighted Ingredients: - Rose Hip Oil: Provides visibly radiant, glowing skin. - Ruby Powder: Helps restore hydration levels. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aether Beauty Crystal Charged Cheek Palette Amber 0.3 oz/ 9 g!
April T.
Maple Valley, WA
Aether Beauty Crystal Charged Cheek Palette Amber 0.3 oz/ 9 g uploaded by April T.
Love this cheek palette, shades are blendable and buildable and highlight gives the most believable glow. Lasts well and makes my skin look and feel healthy.
Beth M.
Short Hills, NJ
These palettes are my number one, go to, can’t live without makeup items. I have every color. They are so beautifully pigmented. The color lasts and i have oily skin. Love love love
Pamela H.
1,051 reviews
well i just bought this recently and so far i LOVE it. i am not a huge blush guru so i don’t know formulas and pigments but i feel like this is super pigmented and a little goes a long long way. it’s also really flattering on my skin tone which i think would honestly be flattering on pretty much any skin tone. it has warm and cool tones that work really well with fairer or deeper skin than mine. and i love that the ingredients are so bomb. highly recommend snagging when on sale!
Alison P.
Leduc County, AB
Aether Beauty Crystal Charged Cheek Palette Amber 0.3 oz/ 9 g uploaded by Alison P.
This is my second Aether blush palette, I have the rose quartz one too. I adore these palettes! The powder formula is so great, the pigmentation is perfect, they are blendable, the colours are stunning and they are clean! I feel like this one is going to be my go to summer palette, the highlight shade is a gorgeous light golden tone, the first blush is a peachy pink matte and the second blush is a punchy coral matte colour. I can’t get enough of these, the ruby palette is next on my list!
Valentina R.
Vancouver, BC
I got this one in Ruby & I’ve been using it quite often. Mostly the outer shades : Pure Love (as highlighter & eyeshadow) & Divinity (as blush) The middle shade Aphrodisiac is personally a little too pink for me, but I think it will grow on me eventually. I use it along with another blush for contrast sometimes, so it’s still useful But anyway im so in love with this brand, I keep ordering more of their stuff hahah Aether Beauty Crystal Charged Cheek Palette

Looking for your answer?