BY AESTHETICA #70 in Contouring

• Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream t...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I rec...1 Answers
  • Is the powder one better than the cream one?1 Answers
Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette / Contouring Makeup Kit; Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions Included
  • "one of my favorite inexpensive contour kits i always have it in my makeup bag. love the middle top shade reminds me of the banana ben nye setting baking powder. great contour tones. and i absolutely love the first top color highlight cute baby pink pearl color. for the price i love it!" in 12 reviews
Andrea P.
So impressed with this palette! I love the guides that come with it and that its reasonable in size since I travel often for work. What I like most of it is the texture, because is thick but not sticky and stays on all day. I will continually purchase this palette - it is very very impressive!
💋❤️💙👅 E.
Sheffield
This product is super light weight and stays on all day . I am a medium skin tone andI some times my skin can get oily and something's it can get dry and no product stay s on my skin but this product does. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it for the medium skin tones  NYX Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette
Kariana F.
Inverness
This was the first contour powder I used a couple years ago now, very good starter kit! Only used three of the shades and prefer cream contour now so probably would never use again.
Andrea A.
Bournemouth
This product is a 10 star product, it is so blendabel, is so soft and so easy to use I prefered than Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit for sure
Shikha S.
Brampton, ON
I love this palette and I use it all the time. Just ordered my second one. Great pigment. The best one is banana powder. I realized that we don't have a lot of varieties in single banana powder but the ones in this palette works amazing. This is a perfect dupe for ABH contour palette. The contour shades are good too. I mix them all and the pigment is great. This is by far my favourite inexpensive contour palette. All of you should try this!!! Its AMAZING!!
Courtney M.
This is a wonderful powder contour palette. The colours are pigmented and blendable. As well as buildable. The only thing I don't like is that other than the middle dark shade the other dark shades are too warm for me to use as contours. They work fine as bronzer though.
I appreciate that they have matte shades.
Also, the middle light one, which is yellowish, is lovely for setting under eye concealer. It's also relatively inexpensive on Groupon and Amazon.
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
These contour tones are super blendable and pigmented. You can build them up and a little bit certainly does go a long way. The pan sizes are amazing, a lot of product is given and the palette is super affordable. Would definitely recommend, and would buy again.
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love my powder contour kit! It doesn't matter what shade your skin is the powder so so soft and blends very well. The best part about it is that it's not too expensive, I got mine for $30, and it covers blemishes almost perfectly without clogging pores. It's so light on your face. It's a good one.
Madisson O.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this contour kit! It is affordable, lasts such a long time and looks great. I use it myself all of the time and my friends always ask me to do so their contouring. The only con is the brush it comes with. To get the full effect I recommend purchasing a blending brush and a more defined contouring brush
Rhianna S.
British Columbia
I bought this product on amazon.ca for 29.95 in Canada and it was such a good deal! The banana shade is great for setting your under eye concealer and there is warm and cool toned contour shades. The Anastasia one is 52 dollars and I'm so glad I got this one instead. I'm definitely going to buy the cream one next.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this make up for all kind or skins or it's just for super white?
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that looks muddy on the face? Also what is the price range and where is it available at to buy?
Michelle D.
Eastlake, OH
I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a contouring kit and foundation for Christmas and need some help on learning the basics. Can you please tell me the best places to learn how to contour? Thanks
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Is the powder one better than the cream one?
Sophia M.
I want to know if this are better than ABH? I mean in quality and pigmentation?