BY AESTHETICA #54 in Contouring Kits

• Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that look...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a ...1 Answers
  • Is the powder one better than the cream one?1 Answers
Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette / Contouring Makeup Kit; Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions Included
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
Omg I just love this pallet
I use it everyday and it's amazing I recommend it
💋❤️💙👅 E.
Sheffield
This product is super light weight and stays on all day . I am a medium skin tone andI some times my skin can get oily and something's it can get dry and no product stay s on my skin but this product does. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it for the medium skin tones  NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
Andrea P.
So impressed with this palette! I love the guides that come with it and that its reasonable in size since I travel often for work. What I like most of it is the texture, because is thick but not sticky and stays on all day. I will continually purchase this palette - it is very very impressive!
Andrea A.
Bournemouth
This product is a 10 star product, it is so blendabel, is so soft and so easy to use I prefered than Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit for sure
Shikha S.
Brampton , ON
I love this palette and I use it all the time. Just ordered my second one. Great pigment. The best one is banana powder. I realized that we don't have a lot of varieties in single banana powder but the ones in this palette works amazing. This is a perfect dupe for ABH contour palette. The contour shades are good too. I mix them all and the pigment is great. This is by far my favourite inexpensive contour palette. All of you should try this!!! Its AMAZING!!
Courtney M.
This is a wonderful powder contour palette. The colours are pigmented and blendable. As well as buildable. The only thing I don't like is that other than the middle dark shade the other dark shades are too warm for me to use as contours. They work fine as bronzer though.
I appreciate that they have matte shades.
Also, the middle light one, which is yellowish, is lovely for setting under eye concealer. It's also relatively inexpensive on Groupon and Amazon.
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
These contour tones are super blendable and pigmented. You can build them up and a little bit certainly does go a long way. The pan sizes are amazing, a lot of product is given and the palette is super affordable. Would definitely recommend, and would buy again.
Noycar M.
The esthetic palette is excellent, its pigmentation is very good, it has everything you need to sculpt your face, I love that it has a yellow subtone powder that not only used to illuminate, neutralizes dark circles too, 100% recommended. #contest
Nina A.
Favourite contour kit! I use it professionally and it has never failed me. The pods last for ever and I have repurchased for my kit. The colours are great for multiple skin shades and blend well. It's also long lasting and fairly pigmented.
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love my powder contour kit! It doesn't matter what shade your skin is the powder so so soft and blends very well. The best part about it is that it's not too expensive, I got mine for $30, and it covers blemishes almost perfectly without clogging pores. It's so light on your face. It's a good one.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this make up for all kind or skins or it's just for super white?
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that looks muddy on the face? Also what is the price range and where is it available at to buy?
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Is the powder one better than the cream one?
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
What is the difference between this and Anastasia contour ? Is the pigment as good ?
Michelle D.
Eastlake, OH
I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a contouring kit and foundation for Christmas and need some help on learning the basics. Can you please tell me the best places to learn how to contour? Thanks