BY AESTHETICA #54 in Contouring Kits

• Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that look...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a ...1 Answers
  • Is the powder one better than the cream one?1 Answers
Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette / Contouring Makeup Kit; Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions Included
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I don't really like the highlighter, it doesn't give any glow and it's really powdery. The contour powder i do like it's really pigmented, but it is powdery too. I don't use it all time because for the powdery effect.
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
Decent pigment, not the most bendable but not terrible. I find best results starting with a light hand ad building color gradually.
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
Really love this kit my first contour kit so easy to learn and use not knowing how to contour. Wouldn't change for anything else
Tayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
I have it in cream and I love it! It goes on smooth, blends easily and once you put it on and add setting spray it doesn't move.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
I love this countouring kit! I bought the powder one and it works amazing. I truly love it and it was a cheap price on amazon.
Dawn B.
Pelham, AL
This a wonderful contouring kit. It's a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills contouring kit. But, WAY less expensive.
makayla e.
morrison, OK
This is the aesthetics contour brow series I got this of of there official sight for $40 its amazing watch the video
krista A.
Inverness , FL
This is the first contour kit I bought and I love it. The price is a bit out there but, it last me hours.
Lily M.
I love how this makes my face so fawless. It blends on my face pretty good. i just this make up
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Got this for Christmas last year. Great contouring kit to have. Very happy with this kit
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this make up for all kind or skins or it's just for super white?
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that looks muddy on the face? Also what is the price range and where is it available at to buy?
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Is the powder one better than the cream one?
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
What is the difference between this and Anastasia contour ? Is the pigment as good ?
Michelle D.
Eastlake, OH
I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a contouring kit and foundation for Christmas and need some help on learning the basics. Can you please tell me the best places to learn how to contour? Thanks