BY AESTHETICA #68 in Contouring Kits

• Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that look...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a ...1 Answers
  • Is the powder one better than the cream one?1 Answers
  • "one of my favorite inexpensive contour kits i always have it in my makeup bag. love the middle top shade reminds me of the banana ben nye setting baking powder. great contour tones. and i absolutely love the first top color highlight cute baby pink pearl color. for the price i love it!" in 12 reviews
Irina T.
This kit has been a new staple in my daily routine and I am dying for it!!!! The shades available are a great range of colors and thy all go on SO smooth! There is a booklet which explains step by step how to go from A to Z during the contour process and it has a very useful drawings so you know exactly where the colors go. Such a good buy!! I will definitely continue using this daily. I love it!
Natalia B.
This is the best contour kit out there, at such an incredible price, great pigmentation and the shades are perfect for all different skin tones.Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette / Contouring Makeup Kit; Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions Included
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This was my first ever contour palette that I had gotten and it is such an amazing palette. The powder is nice and smooth, it’s so easy to blend out, a little will take you a long way, and it is also very buildable. If you feel like having a natural looking contour you don’t even have to dip in your brush a lot of times and these have amazing pigment to them.
Amanda B.
This is a great starter contour and highlighting kit. The contour shades are so versatile that they can be used on many different skin types and tones. It is very easy to apply and the banana shade is great for brightening. Blends out very easily.
Destiny C.
lindenwold
I use this kit everyday . It’s amazing. I love the finishing result of what it looks like on me. It’s not blotchy it looks like it was smeared on to my skin it went on very nice and isn’t oil.
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
Nothing to envy to the Anastasia Beverly Hills palette for almost half the price. Very good pigmentation. Very easy to blend, comes in both powder and cream versions as well as light to deeper tones
Keybi H.
Chesterfield, VA
Overall I enjoyed this product because it helped with coverage and contouring. Not sure if I will purchase again because I found that most of the product flues off instead of stuck onto my face. At first applying it shows alot of product but doesn't spread very well without wasting it. I have to use primer every time I want to use this product for it to last longer than half a day. I didn't want to have to spend a lot to be able to have a good contouring pallet, but perhaps I do.
katie g.
san antonio
This product last a long time . I️ got this two years ago and i’m still using it. It’s a little pricy but i️ think it’s worth it . Its very easy to apply. it even has instructions on the back . I️ do recommend this product. however i️ would like them to use more stronger glue because my whole palette came out of the cover. On the other hand i️ love that it had a little mirror in it.
Anita T.
Tampa
is a very good contour tablet that allows you to use the maximum with it is the powder that in my opinion is better than the cream because it allows you to blend better. Aesthetica Cosmetics Contour and Highlighting Powder Foundation Palette / Contouring Makeup Kit; Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step Instructions Included
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I found it on amazon for under $20 so I decided to give it a try. Fell in love. It even comes with instructions. You don't have to keep reapplying to see a difference. I would definitely recommend especially for a beginner. I want to try the cream one next.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is this make up for all kind or skins or it's just for super white?
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Is this palette a nice blendable cream or a rough cream that looks muddy on the face? Also what is the price range and where is it available at to buy?
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Is the powder one better than the cream one?
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
What is the difference between this and Anastasia contour ? Is the pigment as good ?
Michelle D.
Eastlake, OH
I'm interested in learning how to properly contour. I received a contouring kit and foundation for Christmas and need some help on learning the basics. Can you please tell me the best places to learn how to contour? Thanks