BY AESTHETICA

The Aesthetica Beauty Sponge is the only applicator tool for liquid, cream, and powder makeup you'll ever need. The sponge provides a flawless, edgeless application to help you look your best, every day! This makeup sponge can be used wet or dry! see more...

• What’s the best way I could clean my beauty blender? I se...11 Answers
  • Does this absorb water well1 Answers
  • How do you get your beauty blenders so clean?4 Answers

Start your review of Aesthetica Cosmetics Beauty Sponge Blender - Latex Free and Vegan Makeup Sponge - For Powder, Cream or Liquid Application - One Piece!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really love this makeup blender. Granted I've never tried the Beauty Blender so I can't compare to that but I am so happy with this product. It is soft & bouncy on the skin, it doesn't absorb too much product & it blends my makeup very well. I have used other brands & since using this I know I will not go back to the other ones!" in 15 reviews
Karen B.
Hands down my favorite, favorite makeup sponge ever. Ever! This product has a great texture, the size is perfect, & it’s easy to clean without tearing apart. Plus, they’re super affordable, & on top of that, I’ve found that with proper care, these sponges will last for much longer than more expensive sponges.
Elizabeth H.
This is one beauty tool that I cannot live without! I have tried numerous beauty sponges and none of them leave my skin as flawless as this one! The price is unbelievable for the value! I cannot recommend this beauty sponge enough! It is a game changer!
Monserrat C.
Purchased at: Sephora
The black authentic Beauty blender is one of the best beauty blenders that use for baking I haven't baked in a while but I remember that this is one of the ones I would love to you just want to come to baking also is your grade because they don't absorb as much foundation and waste so much of a product without replying so much to your face do you know but this actually applies the right amount on your face without actually putting in a lot to wasting them they retail around for $32 I believe they come in a see-through plastic box.
Melissa E.
Essex, MD
DUPE ALERT: Honestly, the only difference between this and the original Beauty Blender is price....about $15 to be exact! This $7 sponge (amazon prime eligible at that) is a dream. I was using Beauty Blenders for a while and honestly because of the price tag, I was not replacing them when I should have been because it seemed so wasteful. Make sure you wet the sponge with warm water when you open it and let it absorb the water for a bit so it expands to its fluffy little self (it should double in size and softness) and it's perfect for foundation and concealer blending. Must buy!
Rachel C.
Glen Mills, PA
I think this is better than a name brand beauty blender but that may just be my frugality talking. This sponge is so reasonably priced! Once damp my makeup goes on like a dream. I feel like I need less product when I use this sponge because it distributes the product so well!
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
I bought this one off Amazon, and thought if it was latex free it wouldn't be as harsh on the skin, as my other one that was made from latex. And as much as I hate to say this, I prefer the latex one, because this one is too gentle, and I feel that it soaks up more product than it lays down, and more than the regular beauty blender, because it doesn't have a sleek surface to stop all the product from being soaked up.
Whitney T.
Springfield, MO
I wanted to love this beauty blender because of the price and other positive reviews, but it just didn’t compare to others. Using it daily was not an option because the material comes apart super easily and then leaves black specs all over your face. I will not buy again.Aesthetica Cosmetics Beauty Sponge Blender - Latex Free and Vegan Makeup Sponge - For Powder, Cream or Liquid Application - One Piece
Bryce S.
I love this beautiful black beauty sponge :) I use it because I’m a boy in the makeup industry and I wanted something less girly to apply my make up and I found this. I love how this product evenly blends foundation and powder into the face for a flawless finish.
Katrina L.
Indianapolis, IN
Ayayayay! I've just been buying cheap blenders but I got this in my subscription and oh my god I never realized what a good quality blender was until now! I love it so much. Worth the money!
J :.
I got this in an ipsy bag and I wasn't quite sure how to use it or what to use it for, so it sat in my drawer for a while but I recently discovered soaking it in water and then using it to dab foundation on with. I am loving this technique! The only downfall is keeping it clean since it is a sponge it absorbs a lot, and isn't as easy to just wash off.
Natasha N.
rainelle
How do you get your beauty blenders so clean?
Hillary G.
Is it best to wet the beauty blender before use? Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea
Sara R.
Saylorsburg , PA
To use this product, should I be using it differently than a Beauty Blender sponge, or does it require the same technique for the same effect?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
How well do the mini ones work?