BY AESOP

A hydrating balm for hands & cuticles Formulated with oil-free hydrating botanicals Remarkably improves skin texture of abused hands Restores soft smooth & refined hands Great for rough skin cuticles & nails To use: Apply a small amount on clean hands & massage in. Can also smooth all over body particularly excellent for massage into dry fatigued feet at night before bed see more...

• I have dry hands and cracked peeling skin on hands and fe...1 Answers
  • I like this balm but what other hand balms/salves do you ...1 Answers
Eileen R.
Even though this hand lotion is extremely overpriced, is such a guilty pleasure because the sun is so unique. Not sure if I will be re-purchasing it anytime soon but for now I’m enjoying it very much!
Jayden P.
Los Angeles
This hand balm is bomb. (little rhyme there haha) But I received this hand balm for the first time by one of my friend and I gotta say this hand balm works really great! I love love love scent/fragrance of this product (very calming scent) and its application feels very soft and hydrating as my hands tends to get dry easily. When I saw the price point, it was a bit expensive, but I would definitely go and buy another bottle. It does last for good time as small portion of the product covers a lot of your hands!
Stella M.
sunny isles
i use this product every day i love the packaging i love the brand i love the way it smells its not over bearing. its a tad expensive but it keeps my hand hydrated and happy
vendela e.
This product is definitely a splurge for me but so worth it. The scent is wonderful but not too over powering. The formula is gentle and not too sticky which I really appreciate. I am a sucker for the beautiful packaging as well. Would definitely repurchase.
Kat T.
This is one of my splurges in life. Hey, I have hard working hands and so they deserve the best. Every time I use this hand balm, I almost feel bad having to use my hands for anything after since it feels like such a waste of a luxury product! I’m joking. I usually reserve this lotion for use after a long week of work, so mainly on the weekends when I have some time to pamper myself! I purchased about 4-5 of these for holiday gifts and to have around the house. They last a while so break down the cost over a year! It’s #worthit.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Good Lord there are so many moisturizing creams out there. I'm not giving it 5 starts because it's the end-all-be-all hand cream, but because it does what it says. It smells lovely, isn't sticky, & moisturizes those thirsty hands. It's natural ingredients make me confident in its use & know it's great for my kids skin too.
Gina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't be fooled: This isn't just an Instagram purchase. Not only does it smell absolutely wonderful, but it keeps hands and cuticles soft, supple, and super moisturized. I'm not normally someone who carries hand cream with me, but this converted me. I love to just slather it on!
Melissa R.
I adore this hand balm. The scent is absolutely gorgeous and I bought the soap to match because it won me over. Overall it provides a nice amount of moisture and as someone whose hands are prone to dryness, that's a real plus. It's beautifully packaged and easy to toss in your purse or gym bag to have it close at hand. The scent is unlike any other I've tried before-- earthy, citrusy and subtle without being too cloying.
Elizabeth H.
Charleston, SC
I had a past intern give this hand balm to me as a parting gift. THE BEST office hand cream. I still have a little left after a year and half, because I'm milking it.
Meghan M.
Seattle, WA
I have super dry skin and am constantly re-applying hand lotion after washing my hands. I normally use Loccitaine hand lotion but had to try Aesop's hand balm after smelling the scent and testing it in store. While it is pricey, a pea sized dot goes a long way and sinks into you skin! Even after washing my hands I still feel moisturized. 100% wouldn recommend if you suffer from dry, cracked hands.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
I like this balm but what other hand balms/salves do you recommend?
Denise J.
Albertville, AL
I have dry hands and cracked peeling skin on hands and feet. Is this a good product for this. I wash my hand quite a bit. Is it only online. If not what stereo sell this product?