Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersAesop
Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/258oz

Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz

by Aesop

A hydrating balm for hands & cuticles Formulated with oil-free hydrating botanicals Remarkably improves skin texture of abused hands Restores soft smooth & refined hands Great for rough skin cuticles & nails To use: Apply a small amount on clean hands & massage in. Can also smooth all over body particularly excellent for massage into dry fatigued feet at night before bed

Does it actually work or leaves your hand oily?
Are they greasy after applying ?
Is the packaging annoying in any way? I’ve seen some tubes break and wondering if that’s a constant issue?
Start your review of Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz!
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Kristine P.
I’m obsessed with hand creams and plan to hoard a bunch. Aesop is extremely well-marketed and aesthetically packaged, so immediately I was attracted to it. It is very aromatic and has a subtle tinge of citrus in the scent, enough to relax the senses but not enough to overpower. Very moisturizing & rejuvenating for the skin. If you get a chance, check out their stores as well! A gorgeous apothecary with very COVID friendly standards. [product:aesop-resurrection-hand-balm-tube-75ml/258oz]
LA
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Amber D.
This scent was a risk for me- it’s described online as ‘smoky’ among other things. I usually like lighter, fresher scents but this one was actually very pleasantly surprising! Almost like smoked lavender if that makes sense. The formula is also incredible- it is hydrating and absorbs completely and quickly. I can keep it at my desk without feeling like I need to wipe my hands before I touch my keyboard!
Clermont, FL
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Derek C.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
I love this hand cream. It certainly isn’t a balm. I use it once a day before bed and my hands are moisturized for the whole day! I like the smell and will be getting the other scent to compare next. It is a little pricey tho.
Bloomingdale, IL
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Angela P.
I like this hand balm, a bit pricey tho but the quality is amazing! Got my hand so soft and smooth. The packaging is so cool too! Lasts long time. Definitely would buy it again. I highly recommend this product! 10/10
Los Angeles, CA
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this product daily because of frequent use of hand sanitizer. It looks and feels SO luxurious and it’s honestly such a treat to use. It’s also very emollient and basically undoes all the damage from frequent hand washing. I highly recommend it!
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Megan K.
This hand lotion smells amazing and really hydrated your skin. Yes, the price point may be hard to swallow but it is definitely worth it!! I use it almost every day in the morning and the smell makes me so happy :) Great for traveling too since it’s right below the liquid threshold.
Salem, MA
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Chelsea E.
This is my favorite hand lotion in the world. It makes my hands feel so soft that I constantly touch them just to feel it. It absorbs so quickly and the smell of light citrus in this is gorgeous. I’d definitely buy again and buy as a gift too.
Winston Salem, NC
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by Chelsea C.
I love this hand balm more than literally every hand cream/balm I’ve ever used ever. Everything about this brand is on point from their branding, the scents, and the products quality. It’s the best and the price point is great too!
Atlanta, GA
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by vicky L.
Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz uploaded by vicky L.
I always carry around hand lotion and even more now due to the coronavirus pandemic and having to constantly wash my hands (reminder to wash your hands for 20 sec y'all!). This hand cream is so moisturizing and nourishing but does not leave hand oily or sticky. It smells so nice -fresh and cirtrusy as with all aesop products. Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm (Tube) 75ml/2.58oz
Woodstock, GA
Such a relaxing herbal scent and a thick luxurious texture without being heavy or greasy