Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash

by Aesop

Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash

Does this not dry out your hands? Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash?
whhat does smell like exactly?
Is this worth the price tag? I have been meaning to try this in our guest bath, but some reviews say the scent is too over powering.
Start your review of Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash!
Caroline L.
Hillsboro, OR
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Caroline L.
Pro: Aesthetic hand soaps always work to motivate to wash my hand more often, smells amazing and natural, and gentle on skin. Con: expensive for just a hand-soap. I would still recommend them though, they make me happy. #handsoap #handwash
Billie (Max) Z.
Toronto, ON
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Billie (Max) Z.
This hand wash smells absolutely wonderful. It has exfoliative beads that make your hands super smooth and soft. Especially during this pandemic, having a great hand soap that nourishes your hands is so important. This one, however, is extremely expensive!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Katie M.
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
YES this stuff is the best. With all the hand washing we have had to do this year I decided I wanted to make sure I had really high quality hand wash and cream with scents I could handle since I would be using it so much. This is a warm herbal/citrus scent. It’s expensive but it lasts a long long time. I am very picky about scents and this is one that is warm but also gives you a clean feeling. It’s hydrating and is great to pair with the [product:aesop-resurrection-hand-balm-tube-75ml/258oz] . I put them in all the bathrooms because I like the smell so much. The other scent I have been using a lot is the Frama which is pictured with the Aesop here. It’s not on here to review and I think it might be 60 or 70 but it’s worth it to me. The glass container is gorgeous and it’s something that you want to keep at least in a guest bathroom because it’s gorgeous looking and smells good!
Michael F.
Jersey City, NJ
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Michael F.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
If it's good enough for all those celebrities in those Architectural Digest video, it's good enough for me. Smells incredible and the branding is gorgeous. Expensive, but lasts a while. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash
Diny C.
Gifted this from a friend. It smells heavenly and feels absolutely luxurious. What a great feeling when washing my hands. It feels so nice I'm almost scared to look at how much it costs because when it runs out I will have to buy it for myself.
Malvika B.
Hayward, CA
Such a splurge but especially during Covid, hand wash has been such an essential in our household and it’s been nice to have a little luxury in the experience. I definitely plan on reusing the bottle and refilling with something that won’t quite break the bank as much haha
Jonathan U.
Inwood, NY
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Jonathan U.
This was the first Aesop product I purchased and I must say that it has been well worth it. The smell and consistency make it a pleasure to wash my hand during the pandemic(my wife is happy). It feels a bit pricey but is a worthy buy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Haley G.
Culver City, CA
Used this at a salon one time and absolutely fell in love so ordered it online & now am an Aesop product junkie! Their products and ingredients are so high quality. This is my favorite soap by far—little beads in it and smells so fresh!
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash uploaded by Sierra S.
Popular in our house. Guests love it. It’s great to support Australian company’s . It’s actually reasonably priced . It’s nice to pop into the store either DTLA or Sunset Junction
Annie M.
Dallas, TX
At the start of quarantine, I bought this hand soap for our kitchen and bathrooms knowing that we would be doing a lottttt of hand washing so it might as well be enjoyable. Now I can’t go back to any other hand soap. This lathers well, smells incredible and the bottle does last a long time. Knocked down one star only because the bottles are plastic which feels a little cheap for the price.