Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Oil

by Aesop

With a mild, anti-oxidant- & vitamin-rich formula Helps effectively eliminate impurities & make-up without irritating skin Leaves skin soft & refreshed Perfect for all skin types

Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Oil!
Aaron W.
Newark, DE
This is the most elegant product I have ever used on my face. The packaging, product consistency and results are all 10/10. I have sensitive skin and thought I would have an issue due to the fragrances this contains but I didn’t. This effectively cleanses, removing any residue, sunscreen or makeup; leaving your skin baby smooth. If you’re looking for an aesthetically pleasing, luxurious cleanser... stop here and buy this, you won’t be disappointed.
David Z.
Perfect for combination skin. Balances my oil production and smells great. My face stays moisturized for hours.
Eleni T.
Hornsby
Skin type: Normal-combination (mild oily chin and nose) oilier in summer
Skin condition: blemish prone and easy to clog, some hyperpigmentation from older breakouts, relatively clear
Age: 30

This is a product I have been able to sample thanks to Aesop providing me with several sample sachets.

This cleansing oil I used as the first step in my cleansing routine. I always use an oil cleanser to remove my makeup, then follow up with a non-foaming cleanser. I also prefer to use oil cleansers that emulsify, as I find these easier to use for my skin and also are less likely to clog my skin.

The fragrance of the oil is very herbal, with a gorgeous lavender scent. I apply it directly to my dry face and massage. It does a great job in breaking down all my makeup, and I absolutely need that. I wear a full face of makeup everyday for work - I work in cosmetics retail as a makeup artist. The downside is that this stings my eyes quite badly. As I need a cleansing oil to remove my mascara and eye makeup, it's not an area I can really avoid. I have tried to be more gentle, and even put it on a cotton pad/cotton ball, but I get the same effect.

This oil emulsifies relatively easily but I do find the skin to have a bit of an oily finish afterwards. This doesn't really concern me all that much as I said, I always follow up with a double cleanse. This could be of consequence to someone who just wants a one and done cleanser.

Would I purchase the full size? Unfortunately I wouldn't. The price of the product is very high at $59 AUD, and it unfortunately stings my eyes.

The cleanser does do the job, absolutely, but it's just not for me.
Skin type: Normal-combination (mild oily chin and nose) oilier in summer
Age: 30

The cleanser does do the job, absolutely, but it's just not for me.
Tallulah A.
Good for my dry skin and good for every day use. But if u have sensitive skin this is good but be careful
Kirsten H.
Vancouver , BC
I love this stuff! I was sceptical to use an oil to clean my face, but I won’t go back. A small amount even removes makeup. My dry/sensitive skin feels refreshed and clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...