BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAesop
Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum 100ml/362oz

Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum 100ml/3.62oz

by Aesop

A lavish anti-oxidant daily serum Formulated with proven anti-oxidant ingredients Loaded with fresh fruits and vegetables Effectively reduces harmful influences of free radicals Offers powerful protection and balanced moisture to skin Restores softer and brighter skin in a youthful look Ideal for dry, combination and sensitive skin types

recommendations for a serum for dry skin that has a sticky/tacky finish similar to Aesop’s parsley seed serum?? Looking for a cheaper alternative. Thanks!Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum 100ml/3.62oz
Start your review of Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum 100ml/3.62oz!
Vivian S.
North York, ON
Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum 100ml/3.62oz uploaded by Vivian S.
I love the whole parsley seed products form Aesop, this serum is a holy grail for me; it make my skin supple and bouncy. It feels a bit sticky in the first 30 seconds, and it will be completely absorbed and disappeared. It’s a moisture booster as well. The lady in Aesop told me sometimes she skip the moisturizer and just use this serum alone. I think it’s good for all skin types.
fion L.
San Francisco, CA
Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum 100ml/3.62oz uploaded by fion L.
it’s texture feels weird at first. but i like it after i got used to it. it’s moisturized while not sticky. and it’s cheap considering its huge volume. definitely going to get another one
Priscilla L.
Santa Monica, CA
Love it. Priced at around $80 with taxes and it’s still the best thing to purchase. It has become a staple in my skincare routine and I can’t go to sleep or go out of the house without this on. Super gentle and soaks right into the skin nicely without leaving any residue and smells nice too! Already purchased my fourth bottle. Not going to switch this one out for a long time.
Tyler C.
I'm not one to use serums, so I gave this a chance. Smell wise, doesn't smell like anything, which is good. I know smell really isn't important but if it stinks, it would be hard to use it. Texture wise, serum like. Not too watery or too thick. A little goes a long way of course. It keeps my skin Matte and hydrated at the same time, or at leasts help. My foundation actually has been looking much smoother with this on! I can't wait to see overtime how much better my skin will look!
Luke T.
Erskineville, NSW
Absolutely love this product and continue to buy! Also buy additional products in the range including hand balm and body cleanser. Highly recommend
Nancy Z.
North Reading, MA
aesop parsley seed anti oxidant serum is effective, I use it for morning skincare routine, it has light texture and hydrating. I am a repeat user.
Eloise H.
Melbourne
I love this serum! Not only does it smell incredible, bur my skin has never felt better! It’s so hydrating and light, it doesn’t feel heavy and sticky like some other serums I’ve tried before [product:aesop-parsley-seed-anti-oxidant-serum-100ml/362oz]
Clare L.
Fort Bragg, NC
This Aesop serum is kind of dries out after I applied on my face. So usually I would put on face oil and moisturizing cream after it. It smells really good. I love the natural idea of this Australian 🇦🇺 brand. I knew this when I was in Australia back in 2012. I just don’t like the bottle it drips on everywhere before I even squeeze the top. Also kind of expensive. It’s a large 100ml bottle I can use it for 9 months. Girls, It’s antioxidants means it’s really good for your face! If you really wanna look young 🥰🥰🥰
Jenny M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I enjoyed this serum so, so much. It is incredibly hydrating and mixes well with other serums. It has a sort of tacky feel, but sinks in nicely. When I tried the sample I was hooked by two things: the scent and the glowiness of my skin the next morning. My skin is combination and is both acne prone and dry at the same time, which is difficult, so I appreciated that this hydrated my skin in a gentle way without breaking me out.
Eleanor C.
Northcote, 3070
I love the Aesop products and this isn’t an exception, however, I’m not completely sure that this product has very noticeable results. It feels good on my skin, however, I think there may be products out there that will give you better results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha Z.
San Diego, CA
il y a 3 ans
Vivian S. il y a un an
I am also looking, too. I found there is nothing quite like it. Estee lauder advanced night repair is similar texture but not cheaper at all; have you tried the ordinary “buffet”? This could be?