Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersAesop
Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Hydrating Cream

Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Hydrating Cream

by Aesop

With 'Parsley Seed's' signature fresh, herbal fragrance, this sumptuous cream is a treat for all skin types (except the especially sensitive). Rich yet readily absorbed, this is brimming with soothing aloe vera, hydrating glycerin and an elasticising blend of shea butter and sweet almond oil to keep skin smooth, supple and safe from everyday environmental stress. The perfect first line of defence against ageing pollutants, this antioxidant-rich formula deflects the DNA damage wrought by toxins (exhaust fumes, smoke and ozone), while flooding cells with its cocktail of skin-conditioning botanicals to maintain 'bounce' and grant a youthful, dewy glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Hydrating Cream!
ralphie T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my  holy grail winter time cream. I went through lots of products to try to curb dry patches that show up in dry, winter weather and nothing worked until THIS! I have probably gone through five bottles. It is gentle, moisturizing without feeling sticky or greasy and combats extreme dryness. I use as a night cream.
Ann T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination/oily skin that can be dry in the winter. This is my go to moisturizer for Colder months and it makes my skin GLOW from the dewy effect. I love Aesop so so much and this product is no exception
Jerry N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Extremely hydrating. I use this product at night for the past six months and it has helped with my dryness!
Austin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Great on the skin with a lovely scent.  It helps with my combination skin and keeps my skin hydrated but not overly oily.  It's one of my favorites for my skin care routine.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This Cream is rich, like the eye cream, but absorbs so much faster than the Parsley Seed Antioxidant Hydrator! I love the Aesop line, especially the Parsley Seed range.
Katelyn V.
Beverly Hills, CA
This jar has changed my life! I was always trying different moisturizers for my dry face until this miracle came into my life. I received a sample tube from the Aesop store and saw a change in one week! I always struggled with dark spots on my chin and such and this made it go away!! It may be a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it lasts me around 3 months. So I think it definitely worth the investment.
Phuong V.
Vancouver, BC
I switched from my all time favorite Seeking Silence hydrating cream to this hoping to find a product that would better complement my skin care routine - I use a lot of exfoliating ingredients (phytic acids, salycilic acids - you name it!) and high-potent Vitamin C in my routine to take care of my extremely troubled, oily skin. I love how this complement the other products greatly and has a comfortable, natural smell! It was however, much thicker than the Seeking Silence cream (and also lots of other moisturizers I used previously) so I recommend using a smaller amount if you don’t want this cream to make you feel oily. A little goes a long way!
Sammy H.
I absolutely love this product! It’s great for daytime under makeup or nighttime use. The anti-oxidant elements in this hydrator are amazing. Its on the pricey side but worth every penny and lasts 3-4 months.
Stephanie S.
Toronto, ON
Love this moisturizer. Not too thick or greasy. Smells wonderful. Beautiful packaging (but the cap is delicate and likes to break) - making it not very travel friendly. Beautiful packaging and all clean ingredients! Would buy again for sure.

Looking for your answer?